getting back to work.

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Fionna
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Fionna »

"Thank you Barry, light wine is fine." She takes a long draw from the goblet. "Mine's a bit stronger, but I don't need the swill Korrigan drinks." She gives her friend a slight smile.

She finishes off the wine. "Well, I still have a lot to do. I will let you know when I need something, please feel free to do the same. Thanks for the wine."

She stands up, gives everyone her standard smile, and heads back to the keep.
Fionna MacNeil
Queen of the People of Haven

“We all at certain times in our lives find ourselves broken. True strength is found in picking up the pieces.”
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

rothek's attention was taken away from the blue beads and string when fionna showed him the contents of her basket, he crawled over toward the woman to more closely inspect the plants and herbs. he sniffed them a few times before shaking his head and then nodding to fionna in understanding, the beast also noticed how tired fionna looked:

"fionna should rest, look very sleepy"

:rothek crawled back to his spot and went back to his project, he nodded at korrigan:

"white man tell people that fionna alpha now, then many people get angry. they start to squabble like cubs over bone. serith get very angry with one called brey. "
Rothek HowlingFang
Den-father of the Howling Fang tribe.
friend and ally of the dwarves of Killeshandra.
Sandra
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Sandra »

*Everyone in the inn can hear from the kitchen the sound of banging pots and a mumbling voice.

"Gosh darn it all. Where is that bloody pot. I had it in that sands place!!"

*Sandra looks out and sees everone in the Inn. She looks at everone with a shy smile.

"sorry for all the noise back here you all... I am just trying to get everything organized. With the being a new kitchen and all."

*she then see the offerings from Garrit and Fiona and she smile

"Well you all I am sure I can use this to make mighty good meal out of let me just get started on that."

*She goes into the kitchen and pulls out a big cast iron pot and brings it out to the fire and starts to cut herbs and vegitable and the meat and put in the pot to start making a stew.
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

*the patrons of the tipsy would be treated to the most interesting site as the door to tavern was pushed open by a furred foot and crawling backwards in was the beast rothek, he was dragging an entire dear!!! Undoubtedly it was the prize of a hunt and many could see he had a proud look on his face, he turned his head making the dears head turn as well seeing he gripped his kill by the neck with his mouth, he found bearings then made his way slowly toward the kitchen of korrigan's establishment.*
Rothek HowlingFang
Den-father of the Howling Fang tribe.
friend and ally of the dwarves of Killeshandra.