In the Kitchen of the New Keep

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

"No, I don't need anything in return for explaining things to you. Your help with the household chores will be quite enough for that. Besides," she adds with a sslightly bitter laugh, "it seems I am doomed to be contantly explaining things to my less worldly friends. When did I get to be such an old lady?" she asks to no one in particular.

"As for Ren and flirting... hard to say. Part of that is just his congenial nature. And he likes to flirt with anything in a skirt. But you might learn a lot hanging out with him. I would just caution you to be wary, for I am not entirely still sure how much he can be trusted..."
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Raises an eyebrow*

Ummm...Esmerelda could I more then just stuff around here. I mean you might end up traveling and all so I could use some of those other skills I possess and all to assist you. I don't know how good I'll be at the household chores thing.

*She sighs*

As for Ren...he makes me nervous. I don't know why but he does.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman