See I told you this Event was Tits

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Kels
Town Member
Town Member

See I told you this Event was Tits

Post by Kels »

So was i right?
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Annika
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Annika »

I'm not quite sure by what you mean "tits" ... perhaps you could clarify and elaborate? :)
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

OH Crap! That was this weekend? ooooopps....

People should remind me of these things...
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

Um......Like fun as hell.......BUT COLD!!!!!!!!!!
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

The event was a blast.. I am glad I managed to finally make it to one... and even with the cold it was great. I felt like I got some use in, and didn't amke myself too much of a nuisance... that comes once I got xp! But aside from that the role-playing was great, the NPC's were wonderful and the plot was "tits" as kels likes to call it!

And gee thanks for Pentag back! (don't know how to spell the whole name). Have heard enough about him to be scared now.

(grin)
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

OMG the event was fricking awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except for the cold part, but hey it gave it the feel of being in Frostfell so well can't complain all that much if I think about it.

It was a blast and a great way to end the year.

I want to thank Tonia and Brian for putting this all together. One of the best moments was Chris's dwarf. It was so nice to actually get to see him PC and damn was he ever good.

Friday night group at the cabin, you guys kicked some major booty and it was great to fight along side everyone. Erik Temple, you are damn scary with those two weapons and you kicked butt as well playing well one of my favorite disciplines in the game.

I may be sore and still defrosting, but whoooo hoooo it was all worth it big time.

:D
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

And yes Duegar the Dwarf was sweet!! I know what my next character is!! Also Dallid's Costume was awesome.. I was highly impressed.
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Indeed, was a lot of fun. And I didn't mind the cold as much as heat. Let me walk longer without overheating. Was only when we were standing guard in one spot waiting that we froze...

I being an empath thought there was a bit much Crush and Vorpal being tossed around, but I lived...

And, of course, I thought the climax was amazing... Pentag back and Nuk dead (Though I feel bad for Erika loosing her, and especially after she hid in the woods all day in make-up. :( But, with Shale's grudge getting bigger since the first game it's hard for me to deny feelings of relief/triumph. AT least till it really sinks in that Pentag is out there.)

But this makes me worry... <To Brad> This doesn't mean your quitting UG does it?
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

Bah, Ug's just a disg......

*cough*

No way man. Ug's here to stay. :-)
McEwan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by McEwan »

I must admit that when I heard that Pentag had retuned ( having had heard the stories ) I was wondering when, I went to sleep Sat. night wether or not I would be waking up on Sunday. :D

Loved the whole thing. My only complant might be, considering my general lack of fitness, that there seemed to be a LOT of walking to anywhere. My thought is that if you start seeing the PCs starting to have one of their numbers driving a trailing car, you may want to consider narating the traviling a bit :wink:

But loved the stories, loved the RPing and loved the fighting...well other than having my entire cabin wiped out that is lol. Of being the survivelist that I am I managed to weasle my way out of the situation :D

P.S. Just wondering if the misinformation I was feeding my captors when I surendered had any effect?
Ignorance can be fixed...stupid you're stuck with
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Nah, can't fool me. Your hidding out in a Donovan shaped mecha unit... get him!! ::Runs after Taki::
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
McEwan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by McEwan »

YES! kill Donovan. Kill Donovan

oh..cough...um...nevermind
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Besides, you wouldn't be able to stop using the Ug-cent in time not to tip yourself off to us... ;)
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Wanders by holding a clipboard*

"Hold on, did you say 'Kill Donovan'?"

*Flips through a stack of papers on the clipboard and checks off two boxes.*

"Sweet. Four more and I'll have the whole set. I may have to be undead to get Dallid, but I'll work on it..."
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
McEwan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by McEwan »

Yes, Donovan, you seem to be making great progress on your collection. I may have to make a new charicter just to throw off your numbers Bwa hahahahah