Food, Shealter, & Cloth

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Food, Shealter, & Cloth

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos enters the Inn and asks for everyones attention*

I have an annoucement. I know some of the fine people of Haven might not have enough food to eat, clothing to wear, and shealter to protect themselves this moon, so the House of the Creasent Moon is willing to help. Come talk to me and we will find a way to make sure all the peoples of Final Haven are taken care of.

The House of the Creasent Moon is not giving free hand outs, but is willing to fairly barter & trade. I will accpect in trade, work, other resources, potions, spells, alchmey recipies, gems, weapons, shields, armor, etc...

So if you need something, please come see me. I will be avaialbe here in the Inn. (PM if you want the conversation to be private)

*Arthos sits down and pulls a large book from his pouch and starts writing*
Last edited by Nelkie on Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug looks at Arthos, then to everyone else who is assembled.*

Uhh, wut me tink Artos meens iz dat it iz Friday and we be lettin 'im talk. Az de repruhzentative uv de Gild uf Thundur and a membur uf de Houze uf de Kresunt Moon me gunna be korrektun and tranzlatun Artos for uze all.

What Artos say iz dat we will fairlie batter en trade uze. Dis NOT meen what it zound like. Wut he meen iz not dat he gunna beat uze up den trade wit ya, but what he ment to say iz dat he wants to bartur en trade.

Dat all.