Back Into the House

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Back Into the House

Post by Anon »

Someone who has not been in the area for a while starts to walk down the path towards the house of chance. He still bears his white robe and face hidden underneath it but he seems less focused on keeping his head down so no one can see his face. But he does seem a bit different, as if he has learned a thing or two since his last visit. One will automatically notice that he is short. Quite short. And by the cheerful tune he seems to be humming one could then guess that he is actually a child, much less than a decade old.

He approaches the house of chance opens the doors and walks inside, he is looking for that one game he played before and maybe the owner too just to say hi again.
+==+ +==+ +==+ +==+ +==+ +==+
La morte paure me, le paure della vita, mi sono diviso.
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

He begins to walk around the building looking for the black and white man who was nice to him before. He sees a couple people who are playing some games but no one he recognizes. So he goes and sits at one of the tables and watch people play the games.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*The new comer runs into a female dressed in very nice black and green armor. Her green eyes staring at him watching his every move.*

Can I help you? You appear to be in search of someone. Care to inform me of who it is that you are looking for?
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

The boy stops when he sees the tall lady in very nice armor. He looks kind of afraid to speak for a moment,

"I'm...I'm looking for 'Adabdon' he worked here last time I was here and showed me some cool magic, I was wondering if he'd let me play more of these games..." He says in a calm soft voice, that of a child to an adult.
celegar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by celegar »

*Trusk enters into the house, shakes the piles of snow that have gathered on his shoulders and setting down his hammer, pulls his hat off, sliding it over his horns, brushes the snow from it, then slides it back on, threading his horns back through the hat, he comes up to aurora and the newcomer, trusk grunts in achnowledgement to aurora, then turns to the newcomer and grunts in his usuall gruff tone*

TRUSK SEES YOU WANDERIN ROUND DA HOUSE, WHAT YOU LOOKIN FORS.

*trusk rests his arm on the top of his ax as it is slung at his side, attached to the side panel of his platemail*
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Trusk*

He is looking for Abaddon. Any idea where he might be Trusk?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

When the giant orc comes into the room, the boy visibly jumps in what one could assume is fear, and takes a step back, though when doing so trips on his cloak and falls backward. He lands on his back, not so hard to cause any damage to himself but still rather hard, and the hood of his cloak falls back.

Upon looking at him one can now see his face. It is definitely that of a child, based on the structure of it. Also his face is painted black and white in a Harlequin way. Half of his face is white and the other half is black, with his eyes, eyebrows and lips being the opposite color of that that side is. His brown hair short and does not cover his face at all. He sits up quickly and looks at the two people. He has a smile on his face as if to laugh at his own clumsiness and starts to stand up again, but not putting his hood back up.
celegar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by celegar »

*trusk grunts and shrugs to aurora*

TRUSK NO SEE HIM LATELY, BUT TRUSK NOT INSIDE DAT OFTEN

*after seeing the display put on by the newcomer, and seeing that he is oddly painted and clearly young trusk moves to address him*

TRUSK NO SEEN YOU HERES BEFORE SO TRUSK TELL YOU WHAT TRUSK TELL ALL DOZE WHO VISITS DA HOUSE, YOU STAY SMART, YOU STAY ALIVE,DONT DO NOTTING STUPID.

*with that trusk nods to aurora, then turns, pulls his cloak over his shoulders, grabs his hammer and swings it over his shoulder while opening the door and heading back out into the snow, through the window at the front of the house he can be seen moving toward his hut, picking up his chair to shake the snow off of it, then dropping himself into the chair, taking his pipe out of his pouch, lighting it from his lanturn, then settling down to watch the gate*
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

The boy quickly nods to the scary orc's statement and stays still until he leaves the building. He then looks at the pretty armor lady, "Um...so he's not here? Oh...well can I ask you if I can play these games?" He says eying the table with the shiny ball and big wheel.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora smiles. The boy will notice that her face is marked in a tribal type of pattern. Around her head is a silver circlet in a knot pattern and red hear flowing past her shoulders.*

Well, I can take you to the table, but I have no idea how to play the games. I don't gamble.

Meanwhile I could make you and Trusk something warm to drink, like how about some coco.

*She remembers the boys reaction to Trusk*

Oh don't mind Trusk. Yes he is a little scary and intimidating to those who don't know him, but he is a decent guy.

*She offers to help him up*

I'm Aurora, head of security for the House of Chance and leader of the Nordworg Tribe.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

The boy smiles at the idea of coco and gets up with the help of Aurora, "Thank you," he then makes a face as if he was not scared, "And I wasn't scared really, I just never saw an orc before, I heard about them from dad but never saw one." One can easily tell he was trying to hide his fear.

"I'm Anon, I came here a while ago and met A lady in fancy clothes, 'Abdonon' and 'Ingrim'."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She grins*

Well, my clothes are not fancy, it is just really nice armor in the colors my grandmother once wore.

Let me get you over to a table and I'll see if Abaddon in around here. I think Ingram is busy with some building improvement plans for the Inn right now.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

Anon walks over to a table with Aurora and sits down waiting to speak to Abaddon. He seems impatient and also somewhat nervous now that he is realizing where he is and why he was here. He tries to hide it behind a childish smile but one can tell that he is somewhat worried and nervous.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora notices his expression but goes to locate Abaddon.*
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"Ahh, Anon, I'm glad you have returned." Abaddon says stepping out from his room. He leans on his cane heavily, looking a little worse for ware. This would be the first time.
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."