Lizardmen

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Slisk
Town Member
Town Member

Lizardmen

Post by Slisk »

After performing a quick interior patrol of the keep, ensuring no giant spiders had tried to take up residence, Slisk heads inside. He heads to the audience chamber, seeking a particular Dwarf.

“Warmassster Maximusss. Forgive my forwardnesss, but I asssk after intelligenccce on the Lizardfolk Village. Have the resssidentsss there returned?”
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

*Corbyn comes around a corner after hearing Slisk*

Hello Slisk, as far as I know we have learned nothing about the lizardman village recently. Why don't you take Alexander and visit them to see how they fare? If you have a chance, speak with their leader Ghostdancer, and find out if there is anything we can do to help restore their home. Ghostdancer is also the individual most likely to help you learn of the Ascendancy.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Slisk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Slisk »

Slisk stands there for a moment, unsure how to respond negatively to a civil leader.

“My… appologiesss, Elder Gravesssbane… but the mossst recccent intelligenccce I have on the Village hasss it’sss populacce mobilized on a Sssouthernly route to essscape the growing influenccce of the black ooze. If they have yet to be informed of the ooze’sss defeat… I wasss hoping Warmassster Maximus, or one of hisss Warchiefsss, would organized a ssscouting expedition to locate the village population… and that I might be asssigned to provide Ssskirmisher sssupport.”