Elsewhere... Back in Final Haven

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Elsewhere... Back in Final Haven

Post by Torakhan »

((For those Characters still back in Final Haven))

Quen is working in his workshop when the portal opens, and many of the Havenites are taken away... Quen manages to stay in his shed and when he emerges, he finds that more folks than he expected seem to have been taken. Hobbling through the lodge, he looks around.

"Hello? Hey! Who's left around here?"
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug comes barrelling into the Inn, his arms full of books, scrolls, pens, and weapons. He has a backpack stuffed with food, crystals, cloth, and other assorted items.*

Ok, ok, Ug change mind 'an Ug cummun wi...

*Ug looks back and forth, dropping his armload and putting his hands on the sides of his head.*

Where de heck evuriewun go?!? Where de portul!????!!
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Where'd they go?

Post by Torakhan »

Quen looks at Ug and shrugs. "Don't know, don't care." he says, hobbling his way over near the fire and shoves a log into it to keep it going.

"Hopefully the rest of our problems left with them. THAT I wouldn't mind much at all. We could finally get back to some peace and quiet."
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Ogrom
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Ogrom »

Lifts head off a table and looking like lastweeks leftovers....

Uhh they gone and i thought about going oh well gues si stay here and have tribe here to look for more ...hicup....

i meen find more tribe ....... Burp .......
me head hurt......

Drop on table.......

Snores......
Indira Al'Estrella
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

shuffling in...

Post by Indira Al'Estrella »

Indira hobbles inside and shakes the dew off her cloak. She sits next to the now warm fire, and sighs. An itch begins to plague her left ear, and she begins to scratch with her paw, in a similar fashion to that of a dog.
Realizing what she is doing she stops and sits on her paw hand.

She looks around the Inn to see who else is there. She gives a small smile to Ug and Quen.
Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sunny »

EDIT: I totally forgot that this is technically back last fall... So forgive the error. Post edited accordingly

If it were truly possible, when Vaun entered the Inn she looked even more icy than usual. There was a firm set to her black painted lips, a complete stillness in her, but a raging fire behind her dark amethyst eyes. She quickly scanned the room and found Ogrom, crossing the distance between them. Not wanting to touch him, she merely prodded him with a booted foot, for her inability to make physical contact with people was fairly well known.

"Something feels out of place with me, and the Cards speak of dislocation and death. Gather thy people, the Dragon hath need of us, methinks."

She turned her odd gaze toward Ug. "Thou art magi as well, thy skills will be needed. I have Seen darkess and death, t'will be up to those like us to lend aid where so much is at stake. I know not for certain what hath come to pass, but the Cards do not lie; those who have passed before us are in great paril and have precious little time."
Ogrom
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Ogrom »

Looking up to see the voice of one he knows.

Oh vaun i see you still here also come tell me of what trubles you it pains me to see such hurt in your eyes.

(takes a moment to see who is all present at the inn.)

Pugo gather up our hole tribe that you can, comb the lands and get all who will gather for their chief we have work to do also goto dewie and let him know that I seek to see him now and make haste to theis requests.
Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kale »

*Ug ponders a moment then looks back.*

Dere not mennie uv us left in de Havun an de Havun hav mennie enumiez. Ug tink dat mebbie Ug shuld protekt duh Havun. Ug gunna need tink on dis mattur.

--
-UG (Not..well..you know who)
Last edited by Kale on Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sunny »

She gazed at him steadily for a very long moment and added softly, "If they are all dead, they will not much care if they have a home to come back to or not. Besides," her violet eyes flitted to the troops outside the window, "The elf hath left many of his men at arms to safeguard this place. But, do as thou will, I shall see to things myself then."
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

OOG nope, this is now

Post by Torakhan »

[quote="Vaun"]EDIT: I totally forgot that this is technically back last fall... So forgive the error. Post edited accordingly

Nope, the portal opening and people leaving JUST happened... the only ones that were sucked away in the Winter were Robin and crew. A "viewing portal" was made at the same time and saw the group laying in the flaming "P". Then, last week the preperations were finished and they opened a portal for everyone to walk through (or get sucked through).

That was the clarification I was given by the GMs on Friday.

This thread is for those that were left behind when the rest of the Havenites went through last week.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Everything Ques said is correct. Carry on
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Pugo walk in only to turn about an walk right back out the door as he heard what Ogrom stated.*

"I go huntin the others out of tehir caves. be back when teh sun comes up. I also get Dewy."

*Heads right back out the door as he snaps up a fresh waterskin.*
Ogrom
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Ogrom »

Vaun come sit tell me what trouble you have seen or found so Tribe can help you in what ever way we can.

"motions to the bench accrost his and calls for dewie to come sit if he is seen in the Inn."
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Still in the Lodge

Post by Torakhan »

Quen keeps the fire going, grabs his walking stick and clops his way across to the other fire to keep the place feeling comfortable. After a year of this place feeling too full for his comfort, it's only ever been this empty when the place was in danger and usually in the middle of the night. Now, with the night just about to set in and the sky starting to darken with dusk approaching, it's feeling a bit deserted.

With no sight of Sen or his damned bird, Quen hobbles to the kitchen to fix himself something.
Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sunny »

Vaun stood a moment longer, studying the Ga’Vin, and then relented. These were Atrum’s folk, she could remember through his mind’s eye his feelings for them. Sometimes it was difficult to separate the Atrum thoughts from her own, for the two, over time and contact, had become almost one. Such was the danger of contact for her. The memories and emotions she assimilated from others became bonded to her own, giving her a very odd perception of the world. It always took a great deal of discipline to keep her sense of self strongest, and the parts belonging to others in their proper place in her mind.

With a slight nod, she finally sat, folding her white hands before her. People usually found it disconcerting when she turned her full attention upon them, with her strange amethyst eyes and intense presence. It was this very intensity she now focused upon Ogrom.

“What information I have for thee is limited, for what I See is shrouded in uncertainty. I have senses, dreams of what Is, Was, and May Yet Be. Time is in an odd state of flux, I think, and the world is out of balance for those who have gone before us. Into strife and dark peril they have gone, and Death stalks them like a hunter. But…” and she frowned darkly, “I can gain no sense of time. I cannot tell if this is a state that Is, or Might Be. I cannot even tell if it has already come to pass. Almost always I can See those things, give my Visions a frame of reference. This time, I cannot, which is what worries me most of all.”

She took a deep breath. “We must go to them, for if I know one thing it is that time is not a luxury we presently have. It may be that already we are too late.”