In search of Chaos

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

In search of Chaos

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

*Drake enters the Inn and walks up to one of the tables in the middle. He begins to clean up the table and places the items upon it in an orderly fashion. After he is content with the table he begins to speak aloud.*

"I am looking for any sages, scouts, or anyone willing to help me track down a demon. As some of you may know Kels and I, with the help of Dallid and Gideon, have been tracking down these entities. We brought one of them into our realm and need to find it. It may be a threat to others in the area. The only information I can give you is that it came from the Realm of Chaos, it can fly, and it may be attracted to me. So who's up for it?"

*Drake will sit down at the table and wait for people to speak*
Drakelenas Elderich
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels walks over to Drake*

"They are not entities, they are parts of one entitie. and we must find all of them before it is to late."

*Kels sits next to Drake at the table. His arm knocks a cup over that Drake had just oranjed*

"Opps!"
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

*Drake picks up the cup and places it back where it belongs. He gives a nice hard glare at Kels*

"Look Kels, I just cleaned this up. Would you mind not messing this place up to much. It's hard enough trying to keep this place safe, let alone clean for a while."
Drakelenas Elderich
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Hands Drake a towel*

Well, if you two need a scout, I'm available to do some scouting. I pretty much have things wrapped up building that home I was working on.

So, where to start is my first question.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

I do not believe this thing from the Chaos realm is the host of the Chaos Power. I expect it is merely a creature of Chaos. It’s ability to morph its form to suit its needs does make it quite formidable. Magic only appears to hurt it – but even that may not be a constant.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

*Drake takes Dallids words into consideration*

"You could be right Dallid. If this thing is not the holder of Chaos then we have two things to hunt down."

*Drake sits in thought for a moment*

"But if that creature is not Chaos, then the Holder of Chaos can enter the Realm of Chaos at will? I mean we found Mels daughter there. How did she end up there? We need to do alot more work then I had originaly planed for."

*Drake stands up from the table*

"Kels, could you ask Donovan if he could spare any men to help us figure this out. Dallid, I will leave you to do what you do. You seem to have a knowledge about this that I can respect. If you need anything or help in your search please ask. I will talk to the Duke and Incarious to see if they can lend a hand or two."

*Drake give them a hand shake*

"Good hunting. And if we find anything lets report back here with one another."
Drakelenas Elderich
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels stands up shakes Drakes hand*

"I think for now it would be best if we got some more info on this so that we are not just walking around hopeing to find something. I will stay with you becouse i beleve that chaos will be looking for you. Kidwynn, see if you can talk to some of the vilgers if they have seen anything strang as of late."

*Kels awaits a repliy
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

From what I've seen of the powers, they have no physical effect on the host, and the hosts they take are all of Phantara. The Chaos creature could change form and struck me as native to that plane, though it 'thanked' us for letting it into this one. This is why I doubt it is a host, and doubt a host could cross planes without external aid.

I intend to leave now to question Anna on the nature of her abduction. Perhaps more answers may be had.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

This should be interesting to say the least, I think I'll tag along, that is, if you don't mind the company.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid nodds to Atrum*

(Dallids and Annas conversation is all ready in progress. I'll foward you the PMs thus far.)
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

*Drake turns and addresses Atrum*

"Your always welcome Atrum. If you have any questions about what we are doing please ask."
Drakelenas Elderich
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*To Dallid*
I'm sorry Dallid I should have been clearer, while learning what Anna has to say I'm sure will be interesting I think you are more than capable of gathering that information.

*Turns to Drake and Kels*
Let me get a few things and you can fill me in on the way. The only thing I know of chaos was one named Divin that came through here a few years ago. A character indeed. You'd like him alot Drake. :)
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Grins at Kels and Drake mischeviously.*

Already one step ahead of you there Kels. I'm already asking around both around here at using the contacts I have at the fishing village.

I figured I check back with them in a few days if they don't track me down here first. You know the people from the village Kels, for I've introduced you to them.

*Nods at Atrum.*

So, guess mind if I tag along with you three then so I can get more up to speed on things then what bits and pices I already know.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

*Drake adresses the group in front of him*

"I guess we start by getting are hands dirty, all though I am going to hate being messy. I say we head to the fishing village to check up on Kidwynns leads there. Sound good to everyone, or do you guys have a better plan?"
Drakelenas Elderich
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid returns*

“I have spoken with Mel and Anna.”

“Anna claims a flying creature had plucked her from the riverside and took her up into the air. It said unto her ‘As in all wars, there are innocents who must be sacrificed...you are sadly but one of them.’ She was then dropped, and landed within the Chaos realm. Such a display of power would indicate the Evil Dragon – likely done as a ploy to buy themselves time. Though the situation was dealt with swiftly, time is indeed against us. If the Evil Dragon required six months to achieve full power following the ritual, then come September even Phantara will be but his plaything, and many aspects of the Perfect Being must yet be found before we can seek to thwart them.”

“Mel has said the nature of the Aspects within him and his friends were first noticed after their village had been destroyed by raiders. They had survived that attack only by playing dead, laying amongst corpses. Clearly the hosts of Order, Destruction, and Aggression had perished that night, and those Aspects found their ways into Mel, Mobly, and Polin.”

“We know the Aspects seek each other. Perhaps more than three were present during that battle, and reside in other survivors – be they villager or raider.”

“The village ruins are three days west of here. It is a cold trail, as that settlement died many moons ago, but for now it appears the only one we have to follow. Unless Drake can feel the presence of another Aspect and take us to it, or our Sages can learn the location of one, I suggest a party be assembled to investigate these village ruins.”
Last edited by Dallid on Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.