Arthos

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos stands up in the middle of the Inn, clear's his throat, waiting for the noise to die down*

My friends and commards, I request some brave people to join Dallid, if he wish's, and me on a small quest to the fishing village. Dallid has informed me of a great mystry that bears furthure investigation. The lake at the fishing village has DISAPPEARED. I travel in an hour to lend my aid to our neighbors and see if the lake can be found. Meet me infront of the Guild Hall in an Hour and we will depart.

*Arthos Turns to Ug*

My firend, I would be very greatful if you or any member of your guild could join us on this quest. You guilds knowledge of the arcane would be invaluable.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

Looks at him and smiles. I will come, let me get my shield! (Runs to the Tribe of lights guild hall, and grabs a VERY LARGE metal shiled, big as he is with an old kingdom symbol on it in the shape of a heart.
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Creed

Post by cole45 »

Chargoth heard Arthos' call for the investigation. Lakes just don't disappear. Of course he'd been told by many people that the land here had shifted. It's possible it shifted there was well.

Of course, unless he was ordered, he certainly wasn't going. The old Soldier's Creed, was “Never be first, Never Be last, and Never volunteer for anything.”Besides, walking was disagreeable for the dwarf. So was water, and fish for that matter. Basically everything was disagreeable really.
Travis Cole
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks over at the Phoenix Command room to see if ether Donovan or Claude heard Arthos to see if they will release her to go. Like Arthos she knew some of the people in the Fishing Village.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

To clarify, the lake bed is still there - and quite treachurous, as things still live within the muck. Only the water is gone.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

SEE I TOLD YOU!!!! you put all that water in one place and someone is going to pull the cork out of the bottom, and wamo, no more water... yeah, sure a sea...
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

*Upon hearing this announcement and wondering how the bloody hell you lose a lake, Claude pokes his head out of the office*

Kidwynn, feel up to a walk? If so feel free to take your leave to the fishing village and help investigate. I'm sure a scout will come in quite handy. Let any other guardsmen you see that aren't on duty know they are free to go also. Hmm, maybe I'll send Kels too just so we have an Officer going with you.

Oh, and take Chargoth with you too. He' s earned a rest from all that guard duty he's been on lately.
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Claude, salues, and smiles.*

Aye, aye and thank-you Commander DuSinjin. Shall I go see if I can track down Capt'n Targon?

*Looks over at Arthos*

Looks like I'll be comin' with ya.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Gomja555
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gomja555 »

"If you need an extra blade ,I suppose I'm in. Need a bloody break from all the politics anyway" Incrius gets up and smiles at Kidwinn
" can't let ya go running off and get yerself killed lass. Specially if the two of you go I'd hate to see what trouble you get yourself into"
"I'm ready whenever you are lads"
"Truth is in the eye of the constable"
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

*Drake enters the Inn after a few nights of just not being around. Hearing everyone lending their swords to a cause he asks his question*

"So where is everyone off to now? More evil to kill? More prophecies to stop? More good guys turned bad? Or are you just going out to practice?"
Drakelenas Elderich
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Drake with a smile for she is happy to see him.*

Going to the moved Fishing Village to check things out. Wanna go?
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

*Drake walks over to the bar and gets his mug filled with ale*

"If no one has any objections to me going I will. But I do have a quick thing that I must take care of first. Anyone seen Corbyn around?"

*Upon getting an answer Drake will set out to meet Corbyn*
Drakelenas Elderich
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Gives him this curious look of what are you up to*

Check the kitchen, maybe his quarters. I think Arthos plan on leavin' in about an hour.
DarKarath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DarKarath »

*Walks over to Arthos after hearing Sir Claude's orders*

"You have my sword, sir"

*salutes
Formerly DarKarath
Loyal Guardsmen of the Phoenix Guard
Azure Shield Company

Now Working on a new Character...
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

((I posted this in the other thread before I saw Arthos' new thread))

"Yes, Ug and I were there with Dallid in the party that found the lake dry. Though there are more dangers there now. A strange brood of huge serpents writhe under the muck and attack travelers. I have been afraid for the village being so close. Not to mention that we encountered Lord Malcolm and his hunting party on the trek. His huntsmen were quite interested in how Dallid's horn might look in a trophy case, and from what I have heard he claims these lands as his own and that what we thought was our Inn transformed he claims as his 'hunting lodge'."
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage