Back Into the House

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

Anon hides behind a table when the other one enters to avoid being hit by snow. He sips at his hot chocolate and innocently looks back and forth at the people talking.

After everyone stops talking he walks up to Aurora, smiling, "Are you leaving Miss 'Arora'?"
Last edited by Anon on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
+==+ +==+ +==+ +==+ +==+ +==+
La morte paure me, le paure della vita, mi sono diviso.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at this child.*

Yes, I am leaving. I have another place I need to journey to and someone I would like to be reunited with.

Abaddon can explain it to you. *Looks around the house and out the window to see if Fell has traveled back with McCool.*
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Anon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anon »

Anon sips again and speaks to Aurora,

"Okay... then goodbye for now Ms. 'Arura'...come back soon so we can have some more hot cocco!"

He sips again and puts down the cup on a nearby table.

"Oh hey you know what! If you find this person you want to see again, you should bring them here! Then you will always be able to see them and not have to take a trip to see them. Then we can all stay here and play games and have even more cocco!"
+==+ +==+ +==+ +==+ +==+ +==+
La morte paure me, le paure della vita, mi sono diviso.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks annoyed*

No. Good idea, but we both have obligations that keep us away from each other from time to time. It is simply the way things are and I'm alright with that because we both understand what each other needs to do for now. Caldeonia needs me for now and his people need him in the north.

Maybe eventually one of these days I head up there I won't return, but at this time it won't be the time.

*Turns back to McCool*

So where is Fell? I had time while the two of you were away to make something so I just need to grab that, but I'm more then ready to leave. We do however need to get going for the whether is only going to get worse and your brother will honestly begin to think something bad has happened to me.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman