Allegiance Skill

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Allegiance Skill

Post by Kalphoenix »

Allegiance Skill - It stacks with diplomacy, but does it stack to 50%, for example, a level one Bureaucrat and a level one Captain? I assume "Yes" from the "that combines with other skills or effects that increase support points." but I wanted to clarify.

Also, because this keeps coming up as confusing in topics of conversation, just to clarify: Humans do NOT automatically receive the passive support ability as a boon, they only get to pick ONE from the list just like everyone else, correct? They do not automatically get extra support points, even though the list in the book says human, you should disregard that unless you have the support boon, in which case you consider yourself as human?
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

you only gain the human support points listed in the book if you take the support boon, not from being human.

as for do the two 25% bonuses stack, yes they do, you can have the human boon, be privliged, and have an additional 50% support on top of that, you will be self sufficient at 50 if not sooner
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

Ark is correct.. We have just not had a chance to re-word the Support point chart-

Humans do not automatically get the Increased Support points anymore unless they take the Essence Boon.

As for the chart everyone is now "Technically" considered Non-Human unless they take the "Support" Essence Boon. (Which then they are considered Human by the chart standards).

And any skill that gives a Percentage bonus will add together before being figured into your Support points. (I.E. 25% from Burecrat and 25% from Captain will equal +50% to your total Support Points).
Hi.. I'm Aidan!