Mimic

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Baxtor Warren
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Mimic

Post by Baxtor Warren »

"Mimic: With this skill the Sage may mimic ANY first level Discipline or Basic Path skill except for Craftsman, Alchemy, and Arcane."

Does this mean a sage is able to mimic a wizzards abillities because it is a basic path skill now?
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

I will assume NO!

That's just based on Alchemy and Arcane got jumbled into the wizard path/discipline.
Francesco DeLemuerte
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Francesco DeLemuerte »

I was told no, you cannot mimic anything in the expansion or the wizard path. I can't find the thread though...
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

how about race disciplines?
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

wouldn't those be part of the expansion?
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

That is correct--you cannot mimic wizard skills nor anything in the expansion