Memorable events.

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Memorable events.

Post by Sethreal »

I would like Section to be where the players and GMs can share there favorite moments of the last event. Be it funny, dramatic, or character changing.

I myself would like to tell about a very funny moment I had with Erica. A large group of PC's had gone to the abandoned cave in search of the Highwayman they had tracked. Myself and Travis were playing spiders that would pop up from the ground and root poeple and then attack. Erica (who has never played a Warrior type pc) was attacked by one of the spiders (me). When I popped up and rooted her she wasa about to try and run away when she realized she couldn't. The look on her face was of sheer horror until she realized she could attack(Which she has never done). With her eyes wild and trying to get her body as far away from me without moving her feet she attacked with the cutest display of combat I have ever seen.

This is just one of many very memorable moments that I myself had this event. I am sure there are many that everyone could share.

JJ
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

The entire hour I got to play ghost Atrum, especially the last few minutes.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Quote from SoCo:

Dude, you're not going to beat her in rock, paper, scissors because she use to play vampire larp.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kale »

'Nuff said.
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

Brad playing "Dog". He came up to the Succubus to find out of it was a ghost. Pulling out a chain, asking it math, his accent. I had to hide my head the whole time from laughing my ass off. The best moment I have seen in a LARP so far.
Drakelenas Elderich
DarKarath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DarKarath »

Just to continue on what Dan said, i loved that part as well, the Chain incident was funny... as direct of a quote as i can get

Dog "the spirts, they dont like the chain!

Voralen (me) "well i dont much like the chain either"

Dog looks over to me, holds out the chain...
"Hmmm...your not a spirit, and you dont like the chain

Then he went back to the succubus (sp?) and showed her his arm and said, "does this hurt? hmmm does the (cant remember the name he called the tattoo or birthmark, what ever it was) bring you pain?"

I had to turn my head and bite my lip cause i was laughing so hard
Formerly DarKarath
Loyal Guardsmen of the Phoenix Guard
Azure Shield Company

Now Working on a new Character...
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

I think one of the best things this event was Mike's Sage... Bartello the wise, brave, bold, ect. LOL He was so great...
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Sunny
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sunny »

*wry grin* MMmm... Atrum.... MMmmmm... last few minutes... Yeah, that was nice. *wink*

To pick a few moments that I loved...

Eilonwy: All the role playing we had was amazing, but I think my favorite moment was my calmly explaining my reasonings for killing someone who stood in my way. All the time spent rping sage stuff was awesome... and that moment by the hearth after you were back from being posessed... I was almost in tears.

Bartello: "Are you afraid yet, Vaun?" OMG- that was awesome.

Posha: The face to face over banishing Atrum, classic drama, loved it.

The Tribe: Loved all the rping with you boys in the cabin, you were awesome.

Lao: I can't believe you did that... you touched me, you ass! *grin* That scene on the swing... you really gave Vaun something to think about... I don't know if you're lucky or should be disapointed that I could only see the moon for like 15 minutes... *wink*
crig
Town Member
Town Member

Post by crig »

the bust thing i did this event was runing from the groles. really three for them. wes know what i'm talk about
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

Memorable moments....Khal saying in a very whiney voice,"I'M BORED" Shea took a closer look to see Khal as a Dwarf Child....she took him inside, where there was even more chaos....

I really liked being able to come into game as the ghost of Audry...to say her good bye's... but THEN! Atreus starts yelling "Robin!!.... Robin!!" and goes running!! hehehehehe :lol: ....THAT was good.

I have never been so busy during a game, as I was going through the ruins....it felt great to be appreciated...thanks Guys!
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Captain Aran
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Captain Aran »

Standing outside with Tela and flirting when Matt says "You both switch bodies" I don't think I've stopped laughing yet.
crig
Town Member
Town Member

Post by crig »

me or the other matts
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Me. I was the one who swapped them.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King