Thank you. 2006

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Thank you. 2006

Post by cole45 »

First to the GMs for running the game. Thank you!
To all the people that ate breakfast on saturday, Thanks!
To Lamic and Val for helping me so much on Saturday. Thank you.
To the people that ate the stew. Thanks!
To the people on saturday that devoured the cold stew down to the bare metal of the pan. BIG THANKS.
To all of you that washed dishes, Thank you.
To the NPC's playing the ghosts, (thanks) you guys were hilarious.
To Atris(tim) for bringing more cookies than I have ever seen in my life. (thanks)
To everyone who put money in the hat. (big thanks)
To everyone who brought food and let it be shared. Thanks.
Lots of other people had issues this event, but Sen the cook found it to be WILDLY successful.

:wink:
Travis Cole
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

I thank the playersw. I saw alot of people trying hard to stay in character during very diffuicult times.

GREAT FOOD!
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Also want to say thanks to everyone who cleaned up. It looked as good as it ever has
Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kale »

I also wanted to say thank you for breakfast and to assure everyone that Pentag repented for his sins by doing some dishes. ;-)

Thank you to the GMs for the experiment. I wish I had more time in my schedule for more pre-event planning.

Thank you to those who joined me in this crusade of evil.

Thank you to all who attended.

There are more thanks, but I am sleepy, and I really need to get to work so I'm going to stop posting now before I am late !! :twisted:
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

I just wanted to say that I had a great time. It was extremely interesting to split the event in 1\2 on the "hero" PC side and the "villian" PC side. I think the sheer amount of LARP experience on the villian side definitely showed. I think some of the PC's weren't neccesarily ready for going against that as opposed to NPC's who don't bash everyones head in and take everyones heart out and let you talk your way out of situations sometimes. You have to know that if you walk into the enemies camp the odds of you getting out are about .0042069% at best. After knowing what the PC's were stacked against to me it's amazing that it came down to a stalemate, the PC's really were at a serious disadvantage, Kudos to both sides and the NPC's. Maybe Ravenlo...er... Vaunaphasauk is finally a place that hopefully all of Haven can learn a lesson that it's needed to learn for a long time.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kale »

Peace420 wrote:I just wanted to say that I had a great time. It was extremely interesting to split the event in 1\2 on the "hero" PC side and the "villian" PC side. I think the sheer amount of LARP experience on the villian side definitely showed. I think some of the PC's weren't neccesarily ready for going against that as opposed to NPC's who don't bash everyones head in and take everyones heart out and let you talk your way out of situations sometimes. You have to know that if you walk into the enemies camp the odds of you getting out are about .0042069% at best. After knowing what the PC's were stacked against to me it's amazing that it came down to a stalemate, the PC's really were at a serious disadvantage, Kudos to both sides and the NPC's. Maybe Ravenlo...er... Vaunaphasauk is finally a place that hopefully all of Haven can learn a lesson that it's needed to learn for a long time.
In case anyone is curious, we had ~15 Pentag PCs and there were ~27 Regular PCs. However there were MANY MANY years of LARP experience behind our crew, and the reason they were so easily enticed to come out and play was the lure of evil. Our band was made up of many folks who have PK'd in the past, commit crimes of great evil, etc. I mean seriously, it was like a prison break occurred in Ionia and we all fled to Grand Rapids. We also didn't think we were going to have as many as we did. I was hoping for 11, expected 8-9, but got 15.
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

I had a great time NPCing and was really impressed with how things turned out. It was definately an experience!!! :)
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.