Everyone Should Read This

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

Perhaps I should just start volunteering people? If it works as well as it did with Phil, we'll have accomodations for everyone in no time.
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
Kittien
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kittien »

Phil is funny :D. I am going to be there and I am going to make Jared go as well. If he does not like it I will lick him. I think it would be fun to see ever one agen. I am babysitting in the morning but the afternoon is free.
Death will walk with me before the day is done!
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

So, it comes down to what time the nesting is. We could set practice for Noon or 1pm to give pleanty of time (which seems a more logical time in general.).

So, Taki please let us know asap when the meeting is.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Take note I have plans Saturday at 6 or 7pm in Grand Haven so the earlier nesting stars the better for me.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Any time is good for me, but the earlier you can decide on a time, the better :)
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

Sorry for the late post folks, but I've had to clear some things up before I could have any real agenda for Saturday.

The plan is as follows:

12:00PM: Meet @ McGraft Park for practice.

4:00PM: Adjourn to Cadillac Jack's for the Nesting.

~7:00PM: Break for dinner.

~9:30PM: Return to Cadillac Jack's for party.

There is one potential adjustment to this plan, of which you should all be aware. I'm still working on securing my transportation back to East Lansing on Sunday. If that comes through with no issues, then all is well and the plan will go off as stated. I do have ride back to East Lansing on Saturday morning, and if I can't lock in something for Sunday I'll take it. In that case the Nesting itself will likely occur at McGraft Park instead of Cadillac Jacks.

Also, my apologies to anyone who is unable to attend because of the short notice. Given our time frame and the upcoming Easter weekend I thought it best to do it now. Since I've got exams and graduation coming up someone else may need to take the lead in organizing our weekend efforts for a bit.
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

And finally the last piece of the puzzle falls into place. Alas, we still have no trully solid concrete plans, but green will do.

I suppose I'll pick up the planning slack for now (since I haven't been doing ANYthing :wink:). If anyone has any questions about gathering times/locations contact me. I can be reached at 616-402-1406. I would like to note the exception of organizing Craic Wisely events, as I don't really know how to garner that info. I nominate Jim, Wes or Art.
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Joe's not the only one. I also will be reprising my role as organizer.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage