Walking in on a dark night

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Halfway through Atrum starts to look a little worried*

UG! If you burn my Inn down even dragons won't save your hide.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale laughs softly at Ug's bardic song of power and says, "Ah, Ug. You always have a flair for the dramatic and a wellspring of tact. No wonder I like you."

Shale stands next to Ug and whispers something in his ear before turning to face Amagus. "Ug, this is Amagus Avantine. He's joining the Guild of Thunder. He is schooled in the oldest of magics, and has knowledge of old necromancy. He may even be able to assist us in understanding that vial you have there, or have you completed your studies already?"
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Farbarian »

* watches the...Ug cast his spell with great intrest*

*Leans over to Lambic*

*Wispers* Is that a real ... Goblin? or maybe a stunted orc? I never seen one before now. I read about them but this is my first real one.

*Watches him with great intrest, seems to even forget about the stew for a moment.*
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Fear keeps you alive! Regret means your still alive.
Potion maker And Coward.
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug's eyes go wide and he pulls Shale back down and whispers something to him and awaits expectantly.*
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

The sight of a bardic Orc is surprising, Shale’s assumption about Amagus’s past specialty is more surprising, but Amagus considers his appearance and shrugs. Learning that the Orc is the master of the mage’s guild is also surprising, but it’s Shale’s striking works hold fast Amagus’s attention.

“Questions. Forgive me, my Lord, but for a time it would seem I shall have many.”

A coughing fit overtakes him, and he wait a moment for it subside.

“A Magus, a Duke, a military Commander, and a House Lord. Who, then, answers to whom? Indeed, I would know the nature of this State, to best serve it – it’s holdings, it’s enemies, it’s structure.”

“This dead Necromancer – Narnian? The Duchess was with child when the ‘taint’ occurred, and that child was yet unborn when she was taken by Pentaguishine?”
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*Ug looks to Amagus.*

Welkum to de gild uf Tunder Amagus. Yez, de Narnun wuz in her. Me not toe sure dat de Pentag iz lookun to serv duh Narnun doh, mebbie he lookun to control de Narnun. Me not no. Me do no dat me hav few tings me wuld like to talk bout wit use doh.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale nods in agreement with Ug.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

*Bends forward slightly and inclines his head in an attempt at a bow.*

"Ah, yes. My thanks, Guildmaster Ug. I promise hard work, focused dedication, and look forward to the amassing of knowledge for the benefit of the Guild. There is indeed much to discuss."
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

**Lambic responds to Jarl**

We refer to him as a green elf or elfsie as you prefer. I would not recommend insinuating that there is anything orc like about him.

It seems that we have a cook on duty,

**Looks quizically at Atrum**

I will attempt to find out what he is serving tonight other than this wonderful stew, and report back. At which point I would be willing to try and deal with any parched throats.
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

Gud, gud. Anuddur arkane lookun fer mastury iz alwayz a grate benefoot to de Gild uf Tundur. Dark times lay behine uz an dark times still lay head. We will stand strong an we will bring de lite to de Havun.