The Chronicles of Haven

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

The Chronicles of Haven

Post by Talana Isilisurë »

*Several copies of this notice are handwritten and posted about the Inn or lying about the tables of the Inn. Whenever possible, Talana will also politely seek the attention of the occupants of the Inn and read them the notice if they cannot read and solicit their participation:*

"Good people of Haven! I am in the process of compiling the stories of the of Haven to create a Chronicle of the events of these lands. It is my intention to make this a long-term project whereby I recount as much history of Haven as possible back to the Cataclysm. I will also be producing recounts of current events to be copied and provided to the residents of these lands at request."

"As I do not deign to know all that is going on around me at all times and I certainly cannot testify to what has transpired before I arrived, your assistance is necessary and would be appreciated. Please contact me at your convenience to share your story and recount the events that you have witnessed and participated in."

"Your attention and assistance in this endeavor is greatly appreciated!"

"Signed, Talanalassë Isilisurë"
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
"Seere ana ilya..." ("Peace to all...")