Returns from the woods.

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

*Audry turns to warm her back side, and slowly scans the treeline as she is listening. As her gaze comes to Shale and Aislynne, she sighs and rolls her eyes*

I can not wait to see what you two are going to teach at this academy... hopefully no one will get hurt, burned or bruised....

*Takes a few steps away from the fire as she is getting too hot.*

*mumbles* fireworks blasting up the countryside????? surely, no good can come from that. *shakes her head*
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild
member of Dead Ladies Society

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”
Aislynne
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aislynne »

Aislynne sees Audry start to shake her head and laughs.

"I think we did scare you Audry".
If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale laughs and smiles at Audry, "And this coming from the woman who wants us to give the students weapons and teach them to fight. Have some faith good lady. We know a good time, but I think we can eek out enough responsability to spare inhabited areas." He grins and winks impishly.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Aislynne
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aislynne »

With that Aislynne stands up to warm herself and then looks to Audry and Shale...

"Well I should be seeing what kind of trouble I can find myself, maybe someone needs an empath to stir some up...I shall be back relatively soon Im sure."

She nods to Audry and Shale and then takes her leave toward the inn.
If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

*Audry smiles and nods to Aislynne before she leaves, then comes a little closer to the fire, turns her back to it, and turns her face towards Shale.*

I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you or Aislynn... I had just had this quick vision of what you had decribed in my head. I'm sure that a responsible fellow as yourself would never endanger innocent people in such a way.

It's easy to fear things one does not know or understand. I don't know much about magics.... I do know steel.....Someday I would like to learn magic....I've seen it to be very useful of late....

*Scans the tree line again.*

When one first learns to fight they wouldn't use a fully sharpened sword, or even one made of steel. It's too heavy at first. This way the student does less harm to them selves or anyone else in thier way.
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild
member of Dead Ladies Society

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”