Town Council

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Town Council

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos comes out of the back room and puts up a couple notices in the Inn. The Notice says*

Attention All Guild Leaders
There will be a Town Council Meeting at 10:30 Friday Night
Location is in the Inn
We will be dicussing Havens Laws and Governmental Process's
All Guild Leaders or desginated repersentatives that can vote for the guild are expected to attend the meeting

*After Arthos post the notices he reads it aloud to everyone in the Inn. Than he leaves and does the same thing outside and in the Guild Hall*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

*After being away for some time, only being spotted for short periods of time around the campfires and speaking with Atrum behind the bar, or over by the treeline with Arthos (likely hiding from Nuk after the "hugging incident") Ug enters the Inn cautiosly as Arthos speaks.*

Me not ture all de gild leedurs gunna be abul to be dere at dat zact time, but hopfuwy dey will be. If'n we no dey gunna be round at sum point witin de next day, me tink we shuld delay dis meetun dill dey in town. Well....we will see. We kan talk bout stuf, but sertun votez we may be wantun to not hav till dey dere. Unless votes nonimus witout dem and dat wuld make jority witout dem, den maybe it not toe bad. Hmmm.

*Ug fingers a small vial between his fingers.*

Enniewun seen Wobin? How she been do-un wit uhm...wit de pregunty an all?
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

Remind me who is on the council again? I don't seem to remember Arthos being a council member.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

Artos iz housey hed of crsunt moon. He vote on de counsil if'n udder gild heds frum dat hous not vailable. He sit if'n dey dere or not me tink.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

Yes I know Ug, I was just wondering some things, but they can wait until this meeting. There are quite a few things that need to be cleared up right away.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Yes

Post by Nelkie »

That is why this meeting needs to happen asap and that is why I requested the guild leader or a repersentive to be availble for the meeting to vote. There are many open issues that as a town we need to hammer out. There is never a good time in which everybody can make the meeting, but some of these issues must be resolved for the sake of the town. This should have happened a moon ago, but didn't. No I'm not an offical repersentive of coucel, but will be repersenting a guild of the House during the meeting. Come to make descisions and come to get some work done. Most of the issues that we will be discussing have been on the table for years and nothing we will be talking about should be new to anyone there.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

It is unlikely that I will be there. I have begun an experiment and it will soon take all of my attention. I might be able to make the end of it. However, I will ask Hanna to sit in my stead, that way she can fill me in later.