The Great and powerful Grimble

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

grimble_greentooth

The Great and powerful Grimble

Post by grimble_greentooth »

Me Grimble. Like to eat. Love everyone

(sniff, sniff)

mmm....love elf particular.......
Azara Blackhawk

Post by Azara Blackhawk »

*Looks over at the individual speaking and then does a double-take. Azara's eyes baze with hatred for a moment.*

Is that orc I be smellin'? I was wonderin' when your kind would be showin' up here, bein' all loud and the like.

Let us just hope that for your sake your love of food and people are different. Or you and I might just be havin' some issues. It has not been that long that I have forgotten what your kind did to me da. While I want to believe that not all of you are like that, let us just say I will be keepin' me eye on ya.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Some Orcs have proven a boon to Haven, others a bane. Time will tell which catagory this one belongs.

Perhaps the other Orcs currently in town will provide a positive influence.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Azara Blackhawk

*Looks over at Dallid*

There are more of them? Not that I do not trust ya Dallid, but I will judge these orcs for meself.

I am tryin' very hard to remember what me da taught me. But...it is difficult.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid nods*

Three others recently arrived at Haven, and have expressed a willingness to cooperate with us. They have also proven their worth time and again - once even single-handedly saving the village from a concentrated attack by various monstrosities.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Azara Blackhawk

It's like was tellin' ya Dallid, I will believe it when I see it with me own eyes.
grimble_greentooth

orc?

Post by grimble_greentooth »

Orc? Me grimble. Me green. Me hungry....no orc.

<Slings a five-foot Ogre thighbone over his shoulder.>

Grimble do keep peeples from pushing him around though. He got frendz too. Uhmmm..