Assault on Zander

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Zander
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Assault on Zander

Post by Zander »

Zander shouts:

"guard! Kill the havenites starting with Donovan and Curifin! Raketh Kill!"

With that Zander charges, as does the bear when it hears the command. 2 guarss runn off to gather more forces, the other 5 attack as well.

Zander heads to donovan and spins to his left axe leading the way to Donoovans neck (( 10 Lash from where donovan stands))

The bear heads to curufin and claws at him with both paws ((5 magic each))

The guards attack for any known mages first (( 2 damage))

FROM HERE ON OUT TONIA WILL INDICATE WHO HIT WHOM BASED ON WHAT YOU POST.....
Annika
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Annika »

((Everyone, please describe your actions - one "round" worth - and I will narrate from there.))
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

* attempting to put himslef between the whirling assault from Zander*

Ian falls to the ground a great gouge in his side, bleeding profusely..
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn takes the massive axe attack from Zander and then grabs Ian to get him to a healer noticing him lying there bleeding a hole lot yelling.*

Dallid, Corbyn I have a man injured!!!!!
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Anvyrin Onyk'undi
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anvyrin Onyk'undi »

*Vir-Drake Taunts the bear off of Curufin*

"I got this one. You get him"
Vir-Drake

Former Captain of the Azure Shields
Former traveler with evil
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan lowers his shield, revealing a odd-looking dagger.*

"Recognize this, Gaul?"

*Donovan plunges the dagger into Zander's chest, attempting to pierce the armor.*
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Curufin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Curufin »

*Curufin drops Annika to the ground with a thump, and sprints up the hill after Zander with nothing but Rage in his eyes. Upon reaching Zander, Curufin leaps at the unarmored neck of Zander* ((Heroic Nerve Pinch))
Lost my train of thought.....
Annika
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Annika »

*Zander aims at all those near Donovan with a baseball bat-like swing, knocking several over (some for good, including Ian). After Zander swings his axe, Donovan reveals a black and green dagger, mutters some words to Zander and attempts to take a swing at him, but Zander evades the swing entirely in an amazing display of agility.*

*In the meantime, Zander's Urgeth Bear, Raketh, swings at Curufin with both paws, the first one hits Curufin square on his right side, which is exposed while he holds the knife to Annika's throat. The second swing of the claw splices Annika's stomach open and she begins bleeding profusely. At this time, Curufin drops Annika to the ground and makes his way to Zander, whose back is to him. Drake steps in and prevents the Urgeth from chasing after Curufin, by slapping the bear square in the nose and enraging the Urgeth.*

*In the meanwhile, Kidwynn looks around and runs over to grab Ian out of harms way and does so successfully, as Zander is preoccupied with Donovan. Once Curufin reaches Zander, he cocks back and hits Zander squre in the small nape of neck that is exposed while Zander is trying to escape Donovan's swing. Zander begins stumbling around completely disoriented, but not yet unconscious.*
Annika
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Annika »

((Any other PCs participating in this scene have 5 seconds of action.... be reasonable here, please. And no rewinds... :) Assume for all intents and purposes that you were nowhere near the action when it began or were prevented somehow from participating until this point.))
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

*Corbyn sprints back down the hill towards the battle, to where Kidwynn has dragged Ian. As he runs, he yells for Robin, Claude, and Arthos to aid the Phoenix.*
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Upon seeing Corbyn, Kidwynn takes Ian over to him. She then guards both Corbyn and Ian while Corbyn tends to his wounds.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Lambic rushes over to Annika, if she is unconscious he will drag her to where Ian and Corbyn are and if she is only injured then he offers protection on her way to be healed by Corbyn.
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

Kidwynn drags Ian towards the outpost and away from the battle. As they approach, Kidwynn is met by Lambic, carrying Annika, and Corbyn who is rushing to their aide. The front door of the outpost is open and a squat armoured figure stands behind a large shield.

Druegar shouts, "In Here You fools. This is a battle we cannot win. Get your men inside quickly before more guards come. I will hold the door. Kildair will get us out of here. Damn elfs always running their mouths to the wrong people...."
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

(Edited down below)
Last edited by Kidwynn on Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Guilds of Hope, Light, and Griffyn grab the wounded and get to the outpost!! Phoenix-guard our rear and follow immediately!
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven