farewell to haven

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

farewell to haven

Post by Rothek »

:ulfgar is gathering all of his belongings, he is wearing a bittersweet look upon his face, that shows conveys of feeling of great triumph and accomplishment but also of sorrow, he sat down at a table after moving his backpack and other effect near the door and lit his pipe relaxing a bit and trying to delay the long trip ahead of him as long as he possibly could:

"if only..." he breathe out as a stream of smoke escaped
Rothek HowlingFang
Den-father of the Howling Fang tribe.
friend and ally of the dwarves of Killeshandra.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Walks by and notice the dwarf with the pipe the young witch-hunter stops her her tracks.*

Master dwarf are you alright?
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

:the dwarf gives a smile toward the young witch hunter:

Ah, couldnt be happier for your town at this moment, you have your home back and may the peace last for long years, however it has been many years since i have been home, fifteen years teh be exact, :ulfgar draws from his pipe and lets out a breath as the smoke escapes: meh heart aches for the city under the mountain and seein' that ah have kept all promises made here and the snow will soon fall, the stone columns of Shieldsfall are beckoning teh me. :ulfgar takes another draw and he lets this one out in a ring:

"ah trust yeh will take care of things during the winter?"
Rothek HowlingFang
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora gives Ulfgar a strange look*

Master dwarf my home was Caldeonia. I've never been to Haven before until the night you and I helped the others take it back. After talking to the Genderman and my Uncle Mohdri I decided I'll stay on for a bit here in Haven to assist Esmerelda and the others out.

So I guess sure I'll keep an eye on things over the winter. Safe travels on you journey home for it sounds like you miss the place a bit.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

"aye, ah shall miss this place, but don't go thinkin i wont be back now :ulfgar gives a wink:
Rothek HowlingFang
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Serith looks up from his spot outside the newly formed Tipsy Traveler Haven edition and looks over to Ulfgar and Aurora

"Master Dwarf, I know your feelings exactly, what we accomplished this moon gives me hope that the same can be done for my home...if I can ever find it. Talking to Atrum before the battle he told me that there was a weapon that rends the fabric of time itself, much like Torval did when he escaped me, I intend to look into this further, and hopefully can find a way to find my way home as well, because for too long have the Ho' tuun dogs of the Da'Lenel Empire enslaved my people!"

*Takes a breathe as he is visibly shaken

"I hope your Trip home is a safe one, and know that I will take you up on that offer to share some ale in your halls sometime soon!

*Offers his hand to Ulfgar

"But I have unfinished business to take care of as well..."
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

:ulfgar clasps seriths hand:
"it will be a grand day indeed, and you'll be welcomed with the finest in dwarven hospitality friend, a weapon that tears the fabric of time yeh say, ah shall tend teh the affairs of shields-fall during the winter, but send word teh me once the ice melts and ah shall consult the runesmiths perhaps they might know something of value"
Rothek HowlingFang
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum stops on his way to the gate and regards the dwarf*

Winter is coming indeed, but these snows will be a welcome respite this year as opposed to the cold emphasis they were on the trek to Fireache Haen.

There is much to be done so I must move along but I wanted to thank you before you left. You are a person of honor Ulfgar and you count as a member of our home.

*Extends his arm to grasp Ulfgar's*

Safe travels friend, and whenever you return know you are returning to another home.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora smiles and then looks at Atrum*

Need any help moving anything Atrum?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Rothek
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rothek »

:ulfgar grasps Atrums hand:
thank yeh, friend, ah shall remember the deeds done here, and you are welcome in my halls as well, : ulfgar then smiles: oh and ah hear yer teh be a father soon congratulations laddy."
Rothek HowlingFang
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at both Ulfgar and then at Atrum and just starts laughing.*

Two boats....Cookie....

*She looks back at Atrum and tries to pull herself together but he can see that her eyes are welling up with tears trying to hold back the laughter.*

I'm...so...sorry...just....it...was....so...funny
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*ooops posted twice*
Last edited by Aurora on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum nodded to Ulfgar*
Thank you and I may take you up on your invitation in a few months, I'd like to see another dwarven home, like Caledonia it will remind me of my own. Don't expect me to be a father by then though.

He smiled at Aurora

Yeah yeah, everybody get all their jibes in now. No telling how long before I start having my kind of fun and knocking you out and dragging you out into the rain in the middle of the night.

:twisted:
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Atrum and does her best to try and straighten herself up for real this time.*

Yeah umm....no late night rain showers please. Now is there anything I can help you move Atrum? I don't have a lot of stuff myself, so I can help you all out with the big move.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

“Good journey to you, Ulfgar. You can be sure your bravery and battle prowess are now well known in both Far Reach and Haven. Your past deeds are truly worthy of remembrance. Now go to Shieldsfall to forge new accomplishments and add to your growing legend. I trust our paths will cross again, and by then you will have grand new tales to tell.”
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.