Late Saturday Night

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Late Saturday Night

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora is seen walking through the gates of the House of Chance late Saturday evening. Accompanying the young woman is a tall gentleman and a valkin vi woman who has tatoos on her that are similar to Vaun's but it is clear to anyone this is not Vaun.

After she enters the gates she heads to one of the guard towers and knocks on the door before entering. After she enters the gates, she immediately sees Ark by the fire and is seen talking to him Anyone watching the activity outside can tell Ark knows the tall man with Aurora. They talk for a bit before Aurora leads the two new comers to one of the guard tower buildings. Before opening the door she knocks on it.*

Fell, I hope I am not waking you up. I'm sure you recognize Zyth. The woman with him is Vaun's apprentice Winter. *Fell can tel Aurora is very irritated about something.*

I need to talk to you about what happened at Avantguard *She looks behind her, but first, I'm shutting this door. I've already spoken to Sir Ark about it.

*She looks at Winter*

We will talk to Mr. Ingram in the morning because I don't want to wake him up right now.

*She shuts the door to the building.*
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Fell cracks an eye and looks right at Aurora and the others. He pulls the large fur over as he stands up and snarls. An his face does not look to inviting for even a gargoyle.*

"Well what is the trouble? Hello Zith what are you doing here? Ah Winter I remember hearing something about you. Is it so hard to go away and get some work done? Ok in conjecturer and the fact you did wake me up, what is going on? No double talking, no jigging, just the straight up answer."

*Fell pulls out a set of tools an a set of leather he was working on earlier that night.*
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Fell. He can tell that whatever has just happened has had an effect on her right down to her very core.*

Fell, you should know me better by now. What I'm about to tell you is straight up what happened cause I don't believe in double-talk.

*Aurora begins explaining things to Fell behind the closed doors*

(check your PM)
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark walks in a little later. "Were not going back, I am leaving in after this discusion, heading back, we left the Bard and I would not see him left alone with those people, but after that Sanguis Lupus is not going back at this moment.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Ark with concern.*

Do you or would you like me to head there with you to get Bard?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Valeria

Post by Valeria »

*The nine foot ga'vin looking creature stands by Ark's side waiting.*

I shall be heading there with you to guarantee you and the Bard return to this location. That is if that is your orders. The others in that place are highly illogical and if it were up to me....*Her voice trails off as her purple eyes flicker.*
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark turns to Valeria "That is why we are staying here, Aurora if you could explain this to Ingram that would be nice, and I think Zyth will be staying here also for the time being"
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Ark.*

I plan on discussing everything with Mr. Ingram first thing in the morning as well as Mr. Abaddon to make certain there is enough room for everyone here at the House of Chance.

Mr. Atrum also is aware of the events that occurred because he met Zyth, Winter, and I as soon as we exited the portal because he was aware something bad had gone down.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Fell gets quiet stops work set his tools off to one side. Than looks up with a rage that has not come across his face in many many moons. It is not one of hatred, nor is it a look of crazed. It is a rage that burns deep deep within his very harden spirit. His eye narrow and start to light up with a golden hue to them They seem to get brighter and brighter as the ground around him seem to grown has his breathe labors heavily in an out. His claw start to drag upon the stone floor ans the sound of them raking back and forth grows louder.*

"You are right for coming to get me. I am very much not in the mood to work upon my crafts this night. Thou I am in the mood to release some form their very waking breathes. "

*The snarl has creped over his face once more and out of his mouth as well.*

"What says Voxx on this matter Ark? What will Inge say when he hears of this? What is Finn gone to say about this? What is Abbadon gone to say? Not to think of what Ingram is gone to say. Well what of Zith and Vaun's lit' Winter? What do they say. I wish to hear all of their words on this. For I am to old and to set in my ways to let Vaun just be some pirates slave! She should never have to walk that life. If I can I am gone to go back and offer them a trade of myself for her. Thou I am not as skilled in the arts as she I am a far greater crafter than she. Which is just as much a blessing."

*At that point the rumbling stops and his face does not change at all. He turns and looks over the group as he gathers up his tools.*
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora walks over to help Fell out. He knows she is angry at what happened.*

That is why I brought and have asked Ark to bring the rest of Sanguis Lupis here so you all can talk. Whatever happensm as I've told Ark, as you know deep down, I will stand by all of your sides. I've got a major oath to Fin to keep and I'm going to keep it even if it mean flying into a hornets nest. I knew how valuable oaths are even before this, but with all that I witnessed it means even ten times as much as I thought before.

I will talk to Mr. Ingram in the morning, but perhaps you and Fin should do the same since you both know him better then I do in terms of what to do next.

I do not look forward to giving the news to Fin when he returns, but I am going to. For now, let's let Ark get Bard, Mr. VoX, and Mr. Xavier. If Fin needs to hit something...well you know.

When we were at the shore when the pirates took off, Zyth was going to offer himself in exchange for Vaun. Those pirates wanted goods so I don't think swapping one hostage for another will work. I mean sure we can try it if we can find them. We could also bloody the pirates as well, but finding them...that's going to take time. What I know about these pirates is that they have this cannon fueled by some fire elemental and from the shores it could level Avantguard from my understanding on things.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Fell looks at Aurora and keeps gathering his things.*

"Aurora you did what was right I am proud of that. I am proud of you for giving strength when and where it was needed. But unless the pack changed it mind. I am gone to offer myself for her freedom. No one should be a slave I know I was one for a long time. I have carried that weight once. An i swore that I would not let it happen to my pride again. An this is my pride, she is my who has saved me twice now. it is my turn to do the same for her. Unless you can find a path I have not seen yet. I know that cooler heads should think this out. Thou I can not set here and just let the moon slip by. I have to do something to help."

*At this point you see the rage release as he smashes one of is hammer down one small anvil he takes with him. Shattering the hammers head and haft. Fell look sat it and stops for a moment.*

"Sorry Ark I am not sure I can stand here while I know that she would burn the world down to save us. Should she not get the same effort?"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Fell*

Then we look into where she is and get her back. But, we can't just go wondering off Fell. I know I have no idea where the pirates took her except that they just sailed away.

Maybe we can ask a seer or something to give us a hint on where she might be at.

We find her....we hit the pirates with the full force of Sanguis Lupis and well your allies, which I'm a part of, and we take Vaun back.

After that I say you all should stay here for those are some twisted bastards in Avantguard. I mean giving blood to a fricking vampire and Lord Balthos on top of it all. It was like trying to talk to a brick wall pointing out the stupidity of even dealing with him.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Abaddon
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Abaddon »

"Perhaps you could use something about these people that is a weakness." Abaddon says, stepping out of the corridor. "What do you know of them?"
"I would only teach them Necromancy as part of a balanced breakfast."
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at him a little taken off guard.*

Are you referring to the pirates?
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

The paled woman steps out from behind Abaddon and disappears into the next room beyond the gambling tables.