Returning from patrol

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Returning from patrol

Post by Aurora »

*"Aurora" comes into the Inn using herself as a brace for Serith. It is obvious the two of them got into a fight.*

I need a healer please as well as Esmerelda and Mohdri. Raviel/Crypt just attacked us again AND is absolutely resisting arrest.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*Wincing in pain Serith settles into a chair

"Yes, very much so attacked us, using Aurora as a projectile!"

"He will pay, that I assure you"
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

*Korrigan walks over to find Aurora and Serith looking rough and gives them a quizzical look.*

"You two alright? Looks like you just lost a wrestling match with a pine tree."

*Seeing that Aurora is injured, Korrigan mixes her a drink. Those in the room notice that the cup is glowing softly in the lamplight.*

"Swallow that down, dearie. You'll feel fine in no time."
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She looks at Korrigan*

Serith first and funny you mentioned tree. I climbed a tree going after Raviel when he wouldn't come along all peacefully. Serith can tell the tale better then I can.

Right now I need a corner over there for a few moments.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-Taki »

*Korrigan hands the drink to Serith.*

"The tree was no mystery, dearie..."

*Reaching over, he pulls part of a pine branch out of Aurora's hair. Tossing it in the trash, he goes behind the bar and mixes another drink.*

"Here's one for you. Drink up and have whatever corner suits you. I'll see if I can find your Uncle or Esmerelda."

*Goes off in search of Mohdri and Esmerelda*
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*"Aurora takes the drink.*

Thank-you

*She then goes to a corner close to Serith, sits down on the ground, crosses her legs. Looks at Serith.*

If I'm quiet when they come in, just give me a few moments. Explain what happened.

*Closes her eyes and appears to be meditating.*
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*nods and thanks Korrigan

"Thanks, and yeah, the Tree wasnt what hurt, It was what came out of the tree that blasted me into a new world of pain"

*Smiles over to Aurora

"If I am to be going out on more patrols with you, Im thinking I need to lay off the cookies, and start lifting weights"

*To no one in particular

"Raviel is, at least to me and Aurora a Personal Vendeta now, Any information people recieve or gather about him please do pass it on, we now have a vested interest in his....."Capture"
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*After about 5 minutes the young woman comes out of her meditation and hears the last part of the conversation between Serith and Korrigan.*

Who says anything about capture? We tried that and well Mr. Raviel doesn't want to come along all peacefully. Someone is going to have to explain to Mr. Abaddon that we attempted to arrest the valkin'vi and then he attacked me again. *Pulls a few more leaves out of her hair.*
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

*Daine pipes up from in back, where he's pouring himself a drink from a keg, and then comes to sit down next to Aurora*

"I'll do it. *shrugs* Suits my purposes anyway; Kelsey is working on some potions back at the keep and if this guy's like you say he is, I want to make sure she's safe. It'd be no trouble to drop a line with Abaddon while I'm there, and I'll notify Ingram to be on the lookout, too.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Daine, he kind-hearted gaze meeting his.*

I'll be more then happy to walk you back to the keep cause I don't personally want anyone to walk alone at night with Mr. Raviel around. Besides I have some business at the House of chance besides talking to Mr. Abaddon.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

*takes on an expression of mock insult*

Oh, c'mon......you don't want little ole' me out and about with mister skele-hands on the loose? (he laughs) You make it sound like it's dangerous out there or something!

But seriously. It'd probably be best. We can sit and you can rest a little longer, I'm reasonably sure things are safe right now, if he retreated like you said.
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*She smiles a little.*

I'll be fine. I can leave whenever you'd like. *She leans over an whispers in his ear.*

*Looks over a Serith after that*

You stay here. I promise I won't go climbing up another tree after anything evil.
Last edited by Aurora on Thu May 15, 2008 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Walking into the common room of the inn, Esmerelda quickly looks over Aurora and Serith.

"What happened to you two?" she asks concernedly. "Do we need to get a healer for you?"
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Esmerelda, in her eyes she's trying to reassure her that everything is alright.*

Serith was going out on patrol by himself so I tagged along. We ran into to Mr. Raviel and I attempted to arrest him. I gave him the option to come along quietly and explained what would happen if he didn't.

I tried to play nice and he didn't want to so I climbed up a tree after him. He grabbed me again and did the same thing he did to me last time before throwing me out the tree.

I did manage to stick him with this dagger. *Aurora pulls out the dagger and Esmerelda can see traces of blood on it.*

Serith tried to catch me I think and then we ended up here. I was going to accompany Daine back to the keep and he was going to talk to Abaddon and I have stuff I need to do there as well.

No one is dead...just bruised. I'm sorry he got away.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

As she speaks, Aurora can see Esmerelda's temper mounting.

"He resisted arrest, attacked you and Serith and pushed you out of a tree? I would say that is certainly just cause. Do not worry about bringing him back alive. Next time you see this fiend, do us all a favor and kill him. I'm not going to put up with kind of shit in our town. And I'm not afraid to have people like him taken care of."
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"