A routine trip to town.

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

A routine trip to town.

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan, Aidan, and The Lady make their way from the Inn into town and make arrangements to use and inspect the portal.*
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

*Apparently finding nothing amiss, Donovan opens a portal to Winter Haven for Aidan*

"There you go, friend. Have a safe trip and return to us in one piece."
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

*If all seems normal for a portal to another place Aidan steps through*
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

"Well, that's done. Thanks for your help, Lady. I'll see you in a while."

*After Aidan leaves Donovan resets the portal to another address and steps through.*
Last edited by Donovan Thynedar on Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

"I was not expecting that…..well what is done is done. " She looks at the sky “well with Donavan there maybe he will help come up with a plan to get ride of the pirates. I myself need to pack” and step through.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

*OOG*

Just to note, Donovan entered another portal destination before he stepped through. He is not going to Winter Haven.

*/OOG*