Corybn

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Corybn

Post by Nelkie »

*On a cool spring day when the town has gathered for a drink and some warm food in the Inn Arthos gets up and walks to the middleof the Inn. Arthos seems very tried and weary. He speaks in low exhausted voice*

My friends and allies, we have been through alot in last couple cycles and I know we have much more to come. As you probably noticed Croybn has not been seen around in town. He has helped most if not all of us in our times of need and kept our inner light from going out.
Corybn has been the victim of a kidnapping. The Guild of Light has been trying to track him down and find out who has kidnapped him. We suppected foul play and have kept this quite until now because we did not know who was involved.
Corbyn was taken outside the Guild hall and forced to walk into the woods where a powerful magic spell was used to transport him and the kidnapper else where. A note was left on the Guild door letting us know who did it "Crianno Jurk"
The Guild of Light waits for the next move of the kidnappers. The supected parties are the Strong Man, The Dark Elves, and maybe the Druid. We don't believe it is the Druid, becasue in the past he has not left notes.
The Guild of Light wanted to warn the town of the danger and be on the look out for strangers in the town and any possible leads that might find Corybn.
Thank you for listening and if you have any ideas or clues, please come talk to me or any member of the Guild of Light.

Thank You

*Arthos walks back to his bench and sits down taking a long drink from his wine cup and finish's eating*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Takes a seat next to Arthos*

"Arthos, you have my sympathy. These are troubled times, and I know how valuable Corbyn is as a friend and ally. Know that you have the full support of the Phoenix Guard in any effort to find Corbyn and return him safely to us. I am afraid I can offer nothing by way of information, though I will certainly pass anything that is brought to me onto your guild. I know that you and the rest of the Guild were instrumental in my rescue from Bear, and should aid be needed to save Corbyn, then I and my men will answer the call."
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

OOG: Can anyone else see my post above? It doesn't seem to register as a response.
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Thank you

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos turns to Donovan and smiles*

Thank you my friend. Any help would be great appreciated. I believe the town has chosen wisely for a Constable. I will keep you informed on the status of Corybn. Let me fill you in on what has been found out about the Bear

*Arthos takes the next hour to explain everything the Guild of light found about the Bear, who we think it might be, etc. aka the information found on theboard about the bear is shared with Donovan*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Thank you

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos turns to Donovan and smiles*

Thank you my friend. Any help would be great appreciated. I believe the town has chosen wisely for a Constable. I will keep you informed on the status of Corybn. Let me fill you in on what has been found out about the Bear

*Arthos takes the next hour to explain everything the Guild of light found about the Bear, who we think it might be, etc. aka the information found on theboard about the bear is shared with Donovan*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

News

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos comes in wet from the storm and walks over to where Donovan. Arthos sits down and starts talking to him in a quite low voice*

Donovan, we found another enterance into the bears lair. Azara is waiting by the cave opening and the rest of the guild is preparring to go in. I would like the Phoniex Guild to join us and any one else who would like to help out. Voices where heard down in the cave and it sounds as if they need help. I can not go my self, but the rest of the Guildof Light will be heading in. The plan is to gather any one willing to come in a 1/2 hour or sooner, make a plan, and head into the cave. As the constable of the town I would like you to lead the group into the cave. The Guild of Light will support you.

*Arthos waits for his response*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

*barks a few orders to the other members of the Phoenix Guard*

"Show me to this cave, Arthos. Brief me on the way. Several of my men should be joining us shortly."

*Donovan stands, checks his gear, and nods at Arthos*

"Let's go."
Bob-Z (kabre)
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Bob-Z (kabre) »

OOG: Not at ALL up to date on whats been happening, I've only just now been informed that I can read the GOL thread, so i have some catching up to do. But if there is a party going to kick som ass...

*kabre pops up

"Lets do it!"
Moo.
Curufin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Curufin »

*Curufin stands up*

"I'll go too. Someone's gotta watch your back."
Lost my train of thought.....
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

*Donovan smiles and turns to Arthos*

"We're ready. You guide us to this cave of yours, and we'll see about putting an end to this Bear fellow."

*OOG- Just have Arthos lead us to the cave/new thread Aaron. Check with Mike to make sure the timing is right.*
Bob-Z (kabre)
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Bob-Z (kabre) »

**This is all OOG**

Just got done reading everything. Could anyone clarify the time lapse between the end of "tracking" as of April 6 (real time), and the beginning of this thread? The Tracking thread looks like its far from done (Azara is out trackin in some hell storm, and Dallid and the others headed back), but this thread starts "on a cool spring morning".

Also the Tracking thread indicates coming back to town to gather the Phoenix for assistance. Azara's group wasn't looking for Corbyn as far as I read, they were looking for Thail. Maybe I read it too quickly.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

(OOG: In the middle of the current thread you will notice Nelkie coming in out of the rain to signify the change of climate. Assume, however unlikely, that it is all happening simultaneously--time is one thing that I cannot coordinate very well and thus my solution was to simply not try)
Bob-Z (kabre)
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Bob-Z (kabre) »

OOG:

OK, I just caught a critical Nelkie post that I missed before -- It tied it all together for me.
Moo.