In case you missed it

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

In case you missed it

Post by GM-Mike »

OOC: This happened live at the end of the event, but it is important enough for all to know

IG: About 30 minutes after the Lady Robin left, hunched over in pain from what appeared to all who saw it a very harsh labor, leaning on Gideon, Kels, and Grok, young Jacob and his mother entered, the boy looking fearful, the mother concerned.

"I saw something terrible," the boy said. "Something has happened to Gideon, he's in trouble."

"What kind of trouble," Atrum asked.

"It would be easier if we just showed you," the boy responded and turned to his mother who claimed she could see what Jacob saw and, what more, she could allow all to see.

Then, before everyone, the curly black hair of Gideon comes into focus, swirling around the inn. Slowly the image pans out and his unconscious face appears. Pulling further back, Kels and Grok can be seen, equally unconscious and the bginning flickers of flame can be seen. Finally, a full image comes into view, and the three are seen lying in the space in the center of a giant flaming 'P'. The Lady Robin is nowhere to be seen.

"If any of you wish to join your friends, you simply must step into the scene," the mother says. "I can stabilize it for quite some time, not allowing it to shift, despite its desire to. Go when you wish."
Fender_Brawnanvil
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Fender_Brawnanvil »

will i be able to walk back trough?
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

The mother looks at the man asking the question and furrows her brow. Then replies, "I do doubt that. The threads of life are complicated. You will most likely need to find your own way home. I would go, but I wish not endanger myself or my family again, if that is not necessary, and what brief glimpses of your town that I have seen, I believe there are those well versed in magic who will be able to get you back. I wish I could tell you more. I must admit that I have never seen this particular thread before, but the ways of the world are strange and mysterious and the threads many, too many for one to ever see them all I am sure. Good luck to all of you. You have taken good care of my son and helped reunite us. I want nothing but the best for all of you, which is why I agreed to help."
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

*Audry looks at the image, and pauses and looks around*

Atrium! Skal! where are you?!
Last edited by Audry on Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild
member of Dead Ladies Society

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”
Atreus Darkwell
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Atreus Darkwell »

Atreus hears all the commotion from out side, and comes running in and goes over to where Audry is, and ask's her whats going on?.
Last edited by Atreus Darkwell on Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trust no one at your back not even your shadow
Fender_Brawnanvil
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Fender_Brawnanvil »

*looks arounds *

i am going in.
anyone who wishes to follow may come, but hurry!!

*runs and jumps through*
Skal Tathar
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Skal Tathar »

Skal is startled awake from a shadowed corner of the inn where he is sleeping off the effects of a looted wineskin.
" Wha...what?" Audrey? Did you call for me?"
Seeing Audry, Skal hurries over to her side.
"As ever I am at your disposal, tell me what you wish"
Dem beasties betta run, yas don' be maken a Dwarf mad and then be gloating about et.
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

*Audry looks troubled but very happy and relieved to see Atreus and Skul and Fender*

I think we should go in.... if we stick together we should be alright and be able to help Robin Gideon Kels and Grok.

*Audry looks around at anyone else who is standing looking at this sight*

Will anyone else come and help us bring these people of Haven back?
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”
Atreus Darkwell
New in Town
New in Town

Atreus, says I am ready LETS GO NOW!!
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Pugo look up form his drink and shake his head once more at he town folk.*

"Skal and Atreus, stop and think. I know it looks bad. I can hear the feather serpents curse this sight. But you need others to help. So please hold up and see if Donivan or Atrum have someothers that might help. If you need I am sure that Ogrom or Soltar might go as well. Skal if you ask they will help without question. But if you do not ask others than you will do no good for them nor ourselves. I have heard tales of a beast that leave such a sign. That beast is not to take lightly for it has many minions that follow it."
Nimble L.F.

Post by Nimble L.F. »

*Nimble looks around, with curiosity as he moves closer and closer. he asks himself self...were does this go? what will happen when i go through? without saying a single word Nimble goes through.*
Atreus Darkwell
New in Town
New in Town

Pugo, I will not enter untill we are all ready then, but we must hurry for Fender has already gone through.
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Pugo look up and notice that fender is gone. He shakes his head once more......*

"great foolish is that one....I'll go see if I can dig up Ogrom or Soltar for you. I can not go to that place for I have told Aslynne I will go with her. But I shall go get someone of the tribe."

*at that point pugo nods to Atreus and darts out the door.*
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

*Audry looks around at Atreus and Skal and Pugo*

I'm sorry ...come when you can, send who you can. I need to go now before this thing closes and we are unable to go through.

*She turns and jumps through*
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild

Atreus Darkwell
New in Town
New in Town

just as Atreus is about to jump through he turns and says to skal come on old friend you are needed once again to fight by my side and to protect my back. We can not delay any longer. (Atreus jumps through with his pole arm ready for action)