The Constable

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Azara Blackhawk

The Constable

Post by Azara Blackhawk »

*Azara comes into the Inn looking around*

I need ta speak with Donnovan. Can anyone tell me where he is at?
Garet Maevers
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Garet Maevers »

"I have not seen him in atleast a few hours. I was hoping to speak with him as well. Although I am sure your matter is much more pressing. I simply wish him to satisfy a Sage's curiosity. I am sure his ordeal in the caverns will make for quite the story..."

Garet seems to drift off for a moment and then returns to the conversation with a start

"...Forgive me. My mind wanders. If I see him, I will direct him to you with utmost haste. And, when things have calmed down abit, I would like to speak with you as well Azara."
Azara Blackhawk

*Azara smiles*

Well, I guess until Donovan shows himself I am all yours for a few moments.

Where would you like to talk?
Garet Maevers
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Garet Maevers »

"Here is fine. I just wanted to inquire about the girl that was found down below. I heard you were going to look in on her. Is she well?

"As a side inquiry, I was also curious about your background. I have heard stories from many of the citizens of Haven, however, I have heard little of yours. Your abilities in scouting are well praised yet I know not where you learned them. You survived the cataclysm, yet I know not how or how you lived in the time before. I am sure your tale is quite riveting and would make for a nice entry in the public record. If you do not have time to talk in length now, perhaps you could stop by my cabin for tea and we can discuss it then (PM me)."
Azara Blackhawk

After I talk to Donovan I will have some time to sit down with ya Mr. Maevers and talk in a bit.

I dunnot think the tale will be as rivitin' as ya hope, but I will tell you what all I can remember.
Garet Maevers
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Garet Maevers »

"What of the girl found below? Is she alright? Was Dallid able to help her? The poor thing looked in an awful state. If there is anything I can do, just ask. If she needs more permanent quarters after her ordeal is complete, I may be able to help with that. I am sure one of the local farmers will take her in. I can ask around"
Azara Blackhawk

Tha girl is fine. She is recovering ok from what I can tell, in fact she just had some soup, bread, and water.

She is a little skiddish around people. Dallid and I have been talkin' ta her. Personally for the time bein' I would like for her ta stay where she is at.

I appreciate the offer however and I am certain she would as well.
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan comes walking out of the Inn.*
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Azara Blackhawk

*Azara looks at Garet*

Excuse me Mr. Maevers.

*She then goes racing after Donovan*
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

*Donovan stops and listens to Azara intently, his face growing darker as their conversation continues.*
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.