the small scope

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

promethean

the small scope

Post by promethean »

I am starting a local Indy film production company. I am in need of talent and extras. All interested PM contact info to me. Several opportunities available.

The Promethean
Tonia Glowski
Town Member
Town Member

Production Company

Post by Tonia Glowski »

I'd be interested and I think my husband would be, too.

If you need to type cast people, he's a huge guy (350+ pounds and 6'4") and I'm a round "healthy" gal, hehe. We've also got a one year old son, who's a real ham.

I also have a small talent with sewing...

Let us know if you're interested.

Tonia & Brian Glowski (Donovan, too!)
586.944.6126 Tonia's Cell
Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kale »

I might be interested. I know my wife would probably be REALLY interested, but she wouldn't be in acting. (She minored in drama, teaches drama, and has done alot of production stuff.)

I'll let her know about this and have her get in touch.

Don't spose we'll get a chance to do Orc Fiction? bwahahaha :)
Pentaguishine
Tonia Glowski
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Tonia Glowski »

(By the way, sorry for not PMing this info... thought I did, didn't realize I "replied" til I got a notification that Brad replied to my post, LOL... I'm normally very good at following directions that are not given by my husband!)
Tonia Brown
aka: Talanalassë Isilisurë the Elven Artificer (Final Haven)
Jade the Gargoyle (Final Haven)
Pasha the Sylvani Seer (Winter Haven)
Grok the Orc Head (A Pouch)
promethean

film

Post by promethean »

okay loyal bunch,
I have film updates/scheduling issues. The timeline is as follows: I will be smoothing off all corners for the script/preproduction affairs in mid march. We will begin shooting in June. The project looks like it should be an easy one. It is feature length, so it may take a couple of months. I need PMs from ppl who are truly interested in being part of something amazing. All applications will be considered.

Steve "the HoAd" Hoadley
promethean

update 3/12/04

Post by promethean »

alas! My life trods rampant upon my art. I have just come into a new job and it will take all my time away from film production. I appreciate all the offers of help I have received from you. you are a great bunch. However, for the time being, shop is closed. I will reopen NO EARLIER than Novemeber. Your patience is appreciated.

Steve
Malphus
Town Member
Town Member

open for business

Post by Malphus »

Sometimes, I amaze myself at my inner wisdom. Without any knowledge of my afore ascribed timeline, I have adhered to it. I guessed at November being the month I could start up again and it IS!!!

However, I am not as far along as I had hoped. The script is still being written. doh. I would like a list of peopel still interested. Please PM me (that was for you Tonia). I will be compiling a list as we go.

malphus_the_red@yahoo.com
I will reopen NO EARLIER than Novemeber. Your patience is appreciated.