The girl

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

The girl

Post by GM-Mike »

As light floods the room, a horrific picture is revealed. Mounted to the far wall by thorny vines, her feet dangling limp in the air, a woman you all recognize lies. Through the flowing blood on her scalp that paints the majority of her face red, it is clear that this is the woman who was searching for the candle. Now, her head leans forward on her chest, her hair matted down with her blood. The vines pierce through her shoulders and ankles, pinning her, helpless. She does not move. On the ground by her feet is a bowl that catches some of her blood. It is about half full with more of her blood trailing down the slightly uneven floor of the room.

Other than her, little is noteable about this room. It is small and thus appears to have little utility...
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Guessing she's not the druid...

Dallid can you aid her, seeing as she will probably be able to tell us more alive?
Azara Blackhawk

Post by Azara Blackhawk »

*Azara is speechless for a few moments after witnessing the sights and then turns to Ka.*

Good call on that one, but from the looks of things, I do not know if Dallid and all his talents has a chance.

*Azara's eyes reveal a little anger*

This druid is one sick bastard. Would not mind seein' his limp dead body on the other end of me sword.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Help me get her down from there!
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Azara Blackhawk

*Azara walks over to the vines and does what she can to carefully cut the girl down per Dallid's instructions.*
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

When Azara and Dallid approach, laying their hands and weapons on the vines, the woman's head snaps up, her eyes pop open, and she lets out another groan. With blood spurting from her mouth, she says, "Help me...Please..."
Within moments she is cut free and she falls limply into your arms as you direct her to the floor.
Azara Blackhawk

*Azara gently places the woman on the ground and then proceeds to cover her with her cloak.*

Dallid, is there anythin' you can do for her?
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Yes, provided no toxin is within her to work against me.

*Checks if she's poisoned. If not, begins healing, reviving, restoring, sewing, welding, and, if necessary, binding with Magical Duct Tape.*

This person is a servant of the Druid, sworn to retrieve a Magic Candlestick for him. She claimed she would be severely punished should she fail in her task. I would guess she did not succeed.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Bob-Z (kabre)
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Bob-Z (kabre) »

* As soon as she's sufficiently stablized (and if shes able to speak, has been inquired as to the druid's wherabouts and perhaps Donovan's), kabre suggests that one or two take her back to the inn and the rest of us hotfoot back to that first left (hopefully finding the other two members of the Phoenix who seem to have taken the second left).
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Dallid works feverishly, trying to mend the many wounds of the dying woman. Many times, he wipes the sweat off his brow and he tears cloth to use as extra bandages. With great efficience and concentration, the woman's bleeding is controlled, a little color returns to her pale cheeks.

(for those metagamers, you see Dallid pull out a bag and the girl start drawing chips. Fortunately, she draws white ones and is stable--hey, I had to get the bag in somehow)
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

(OOG: LOL!)
Azara Blackhawk

*Once back up to the Inn, Azara looks around*

Is there anyone here who can please keep an eye on someone for me?

*Once the driud woman is settled, Azara, first gives the woman her cloak so she can keep warm, and then speaks to her softly off to the side showing much sincerity and compassion. Anyone eavesdropping will notice that she is trying to obtain a possible location to where the druid might be and where Donnovan might have been taken.*
Azara Blackhawk

*After a few moments, Azara looks at Ka*

She is to out of it for information. We best be headin' back down.

Starts climbing the rope back down the hole and shouts up*

Ready?
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

*Ka runs up to the Guild Hall and leaves her with Eli and company, giving a quick explanation, and runs back down*

Ok, ready. I think everyone around here left or something anyway.

*hops back down the hole*