In walks an old face

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

In walks an old face

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

*Drake enters the Inn*

"Phoenix Guard! Front and center!"

*Drake give a wink over to Kidwynn*
Drakelenas Elderich
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn smiles brightly for the first time in forever, puts everything down and goes to him and stands at attention.*

Sir, yes Sir.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

**Lambic sticks his head out of the back room.**

I'm kind of busy, am I necessary?
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Claude and a girl walk into the inn. The girl is covered in some sort strange earthy looking material that appears to have melded into her skin. She can be overheard talking to Claude, saying softly, "My name is Nalya Ross...of Haven I suppose." She smiles at him as he leads her toward a fire to get warm.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn remains at attention with Drake, but she makes a mental note of the new arrival and as long as she is within line of sight she keeps tabs on her.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

*Drake scans the room to see if this is all the Phoenix here. Drake salutes Kidwynn and shoots a glance down the hall to Lambic*

"Lambic. Continue your studies, for we need to know what we are dealing with. When you are finished make haste to the Hall."

"Kidwynn. I need you to prepare us for a trip. Gather the waterskins and rations. When you are done meet me at the Hall and we will prepare the armor and sharpen the weapons."

*Drake salutes the two Phoenix and turns to leave the Inn*
Drakelenas Elderich
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Drake and tries saluting.*

Aye, aye Sir.

*She grabs her travel bag and heads up to Phoenix Guild hall to collect rations, waterskins, rum. The basic necessities to travel for this group. She then meets up with Drake in the forge and prepares the weapons and all for the journey.*
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

*Drake stops as he sees Claude enter the Inn and salutes him*

"Preperations are being made Sir. We will be ready to part on your orders."

*Drake then gives a bow to the new female in Haven*

"Mi'lady"

*Drake then gives a nod to Claude and continues on his duties, leaving the Inn*
Drakelenas Elderich
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

**With Drake's words, Lambic smiles, mutters a "thanks" and shuts the door. Not appearing to notice anything else in the room.**
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

*Stands as Claude enters*

Claude, would you and your companion care for a seat? Has there been word from Donovan's party or that of Robin, Arthos, and Atrum?
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

*Claude begins leading nayla towards the fire while addressing Corbyn*

Thank you Mi' Lord, if you'd bring it near the fire for her please. Here mi' Lady Nalya sit, would you like any food or drink?

As for The Preceptor he is back and should be in shortly, as for the others... I'm afraid not. No word as of yet.

*Claude looks about the room*

As you can see the Guard is preparing to leave upon your order as soon as we devise a strategy. Has Lambic learned anything from the water sample yet?
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Nayla sits by the fire, greatful for the warmth and responds to Claude when he asks, "A little water if it's not too much trouble."
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

*Claude fetches a cup of water, (the bar does have water, right?) hands it Nayla and pulls up chairs for himself and Corbyn*

Oh, how rude. *Gesturing to Corbyn* Allow me to introduce you to Corbyn, Lord of the House of the Crescent Moon.

So, tell me Lady Nayla, how is it you joined the company of our Preceptor Donovan, Ian and Shale?
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Nayla takes the cup of water and downs it like a dwarf might down an ale and then smiles gratefully. "Thank-you, and nice to meet you Lord Corbyn. Donovan, Ian, and Shale came to my rescue I suppose. I found myself in entangled in thorns and vines and it was just awful...I don't know what they did. I don't remember much at all really, but I've felt better ever since the vines...well I don't what they did...came a part of me? I don't know if I'm making sense..." Her voice trails off in embarrassment...
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

*Claude listens intently trying to make sense of what Nayla says but failing to grasp most of it*

If it involves those three magic must have surely been involved, that howeevr is a topic which eludes me. I find it most confusing and well beyond my means. What about you Lord Corbyn, can you shed any light on the events that plagued this woman?

If not, perhaps when Lambic has a moment he might share with us his knowledge.
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired