Walking into the guild Hall

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Walking into the guild Hall

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn knocks on the door to the guild hall.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

*Claude opens the door and is surprised and pleased to be greeted by Kidwynn. Pleasure is quickly washed from his face though as duty reasserts itself*

Kidwynn, excellent. We were hoping you and Kels had returned. No time for your report, we need you to find Kels and Ravinal and have the three of you report back here for your mission instructions. Very important, you shall be briefed when we have all of you here so we will only have to go over it once.
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Claude du Sinjin wrote:*Claude opens the door and is surprised and pleased to be greeted by Kidwynn. Pleasure is quickly washed from his face though as duty reasserts itself*

Kidwynn, excellent. We were hoping you and Kels had returned. No time for your report, we need you to find Kels and Ravinal and have the three of you report back here for your mission instructions. Very important, you shall be briefed when we have all of you here so we will only have to go over it once.
OOG: Refer down to the Phoenix thread for Kels is with her.

*Kidwynn nods her head and drops off her feathery hat. Those present can see that she is now wearing a black leather head wrap and appears more like a textbook picture of someone who was once at sea.*

Ready ta go Claude as soon as you brief Kels in what we are up ta.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*After a few moments so that Claude and Kels can discuss the mission, Kidwynn has her pack and appears ready to move out. She looks at Kels and Claude.*

So, what are we up ta gentlemen?