Brokehill Quest: Chapter 4

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

:OOG: Kels is staying up all night on watch on the top of the tower so he can see everything and have a clean shot at anything. kidwynn will be woken for the second watch, and Seth will stay up for the frist watch then go to sleep when Kidwynn is awake. Shale may sleep all night unless he wants to take a watch. Lambic may also sleep all night unless he want to take a watch as well.

*Kels tells every one what i just said above*

*looks at Lambic*

No thank you i do not need to drink tonight.

*Kels eats a small bit of the rabit, then starts for the top of the tower*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn yawns and follows Kels. Waking when she is awoken for 2nd watch.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*As soon as Kels reaches the top he finds the best spot so he can see everything around the group, and readys himself*

*He then let's out a sigh*

Thoughs were the day.......

*He seems to be lost in his own thoughts*

Phoenix Guard

"If it moves Shoot it!"
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

For those that have forgotten, watches we had before were:
1st
Arthos, Dallid, Setheral, Ug, Ka

2nd
Kidwynn, Corbyn, DonMayo, Lambric, Midnight

Since Kels seems determined to stay up, makes it easy for an odd number. Just don't fall behind tomorrow. As for why we have 3 people in a tower and only one with a ranged attack I'm not sure, but whatever. And if someone can determine whether Rahl intends on getting shot again or if he'd like some form of protection it'd be great. At any rate we have some barricades set up to sleep behind/under. I guess I'll set up a fire at four points around the circle with barriers to keep from ruining our vision since no one seems to care. Just helps us see and others to not see.

(*oog: Ka set up the camp to have the tower at the egde of the circle, sort of acting as a wall to one section. camp is in front and barrier fires would be at 45 degrees or so from the tower then 90 degrees beyond that all equidistant from the camp. Or as close as one can get with just eyeballing the whole ordeal.)
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Yawns*

What are you thinking Kels?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Rahl
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rahl »

*OOG* Sorry bout the sporadic posts but I've been working a lot of hours lately, about 55-60 a week. Will try to get on whenever I can though.

*IG* *Emerging from his hiding place and giggling in glee at avoiding watch yet again, a dark clad figure sneaks up to the fire*

A lil rabbit, a horn of ale and a repaired hammock... life is looking up.

*Making a small bow for the dinner he collected, then he quickly scampers off to his hidey hole*
In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

OOG: Seth wouldent keep watch up here. so there are two people up there one with ranged, and one sleeping.

*Kels looks at Ka befor leaving*
This is what i do stay up all night i will be fine

*Kels looks at Kidwynn*

nothing....it's just that this reminds me of siting on the keep wall all night long with the Blazing Rain Co. the job was simple don't let anything get within 200 yards. Like Isaid it's nothing.

*winnks at her then goes back to what he was doing*

Phoenix Guard

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

Oh hey, u no, dis bout time when we pee-deturmuned dat we wuld tetup portulz. enneywon need go back town fer suppliez er enneyting?
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn at first appears concerned before Kels begins speaking, but after he winks she just grins at him mischeviously. She then carefully bundles up her in coat to get comfortable after setting up her black leather satchel as a make-shift pillow.*

*Right before closing her eyes*

You better wake me up for my turn on watch, if for nothing more then to be of some company for you this night. Don't take it easy on me because *she yawns* you like my feathery hat.

*Kidwynn lies down and falls alseep as mentioned before, shivering a little bit from the night air on occasion.*
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

OOC- Well, I guess I get to sleep all night without taking a shift watching... I'll find a place near the fire and do what I can to be useful. Maybe make some strong elvin tea for the people staying up.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Well, since I didn't see you there, you may feel free to join the second watch. :D
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Ug if you are opening it for another reason I would send the ale back. But don't open it for that.

And I am fine with that watch.
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

No, no purticulur reezun.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid stands leaning against the tower, head turned to the side to watch out into the night.*
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

I have no need to go back this evening. If our supplies are good and we are not in eminant danger, then we should all probably rest, especially you. The hours it takes to open the portal on both ends is taxing on even the greatest of magi such as yourself, and then there is the casting for the return trip to consider. Not to mention something could have happened in the heven in our absence and the young mage may not be able to cast the recieving spell. No, I say let us save the trips through that dark and dangerous place about which we know so little for times of true need, as Dalid suggested.

-A wise man once told me you can only look into the darkness so long before the darkness begins to look back.
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW