Something dark...Something Elven...Something Friendly?

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member
Location: On the way back to Woodhold from traveling with Connor (my husband)

Post by Shea Stonebrook »

*Shea rusing toward the group assembled, has her cloak & her bag in hand, sword at her belt.*

Might yea be need'n a healer?

*She smiles at Abaddon, as she approaches.*

I'm not too old to go...
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

Rhul snaps his fingers, and raises a finger as a thought comes to him.
Abaddon, you wondered if there were anything you could do to help?

In fact there is. If we are to be gone from Far Reach for several days at the very least, I would like someone to tend to my plants, as I have several new cuttings just beginning to take root. Would it be too much trouble for you or Kami to to water them while I am away?

*He turns to Shea*

I dare say you should ask Esmerelda, as she seems to be heading this expedition. (At her mention of being too old, he chuckles)

You would NEVER catch me being the first to say that, I assure you.
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member

*Shea looks to Rhul and blushes a little*

Thank you..

*She then looks to Esmerelda*

Do you need me to come?
Shea Stonebrook

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

Yes, well. I'm rather fond of this skin, you see. I'd certainly hate to see you do anything bad to it were I ever to call you old. (he chuckles)
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Esmerelda smiles at Shea. "Well, we have Fionna, but I ond't know if another healer would be taken amiss. Although you have to be ready to fight." She says this with a smile and a pat to the sword hanging from her belt. "You know it's serious if even I'm carrying a blade..."
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
Shea Stonebrook
Town Member
Town Member

*She gives Rhul a strange look. *

You need not worry about your skin... it's WAY more wrinkley than mine will ever get.

*To Esmerelda as she holds up a her hand with a small glow.*

I can fight some if the need arises...are we leaving a healer behind then? I don't mind staying behind if the need is here...

*After a though...*

I WILL stay behind....though there is Charlesk here. You're right have Fiona... I could be working on a few projects I want to get started...
Shea Stonebrook