Late Saturday Night

Inside and around Castle Gravesbane
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark nods in aprovement. "No they sound fine, Dont be stupid and do what your told when your told, I can get behind that."

Ark pulls a small lether journal out of his pocket and hands it to Ingram.

"This is thanks in advance, you will be able to do more with it than i ever could have."
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Knock knock*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark looks around when he hears the knock at the door. "Are we expecting someone?"

He opens the door.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum steps in*

So, I've heard one story of what happened, I'd like to hear it from someone else that was there as well.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Atrum*

I can tell you again what I witnessed if you need me to. Other then that you'll want to talk to Zyth or Winter. If you would like a total comment on my entire experience and all you better sit down for it's going to take awhile.

*She looks at Ark.*

No...I wasn't expecting anyone..... yet. Sooner or later I have to have a conversation with a man to the north right now and it's not....*she shrugs*.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

Well, with the arrival of my loudest detractor, I'll take my leave. I have a bell to forge.

*Ingram exits the building*
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Shakes his head*
Does he even realize I don't say anything about him? Is he really that dense?

Whatever.

*Turns to Aurora*
I do want to hear the complete story, but not right now. So Zyth and Winter were the only others to escape and come here? As far as you know at least?
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora watches the exchange between Ingram and Atrum and just sighs.*

Yes, as far as I know Zyth and Winter were the only two who came with me. I left right after the town started giving blood to Balthos for my main concern was getting them somewhere safe and inform Sir Ark, Fell, and as soon as he returns Fin concerning what happened to Vaun.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

*The pale woman returns with a small tray of drinks. She turns an kneels towards Abaddon to serve him first.*
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*If offered a drink by the pale woman Atrum politely nods slightly to her and raises a hand and says no thanks.*

Aurora, if you would come and give me the story in detail at you rleisure I would certainly appreciate it.

Ark, I don't know who is in charge of Sanguis Lupus while Vaun is absent but if you would keep me apprised of what your plans are to rescue her I would appreciate it. And count me in on any plans you come up with. Even though we aren't on speaking terms right now, I counted her as an ally once, she has done nothing to dissolve that so I am honor bound to help her as I can. And I will do so, if you don't come up with a plan I will have to go to Winter Haven and find her myself, I don't think any of us really wants that because I won't let anyone or any political wranglings keep me from my objective. On the same note, if you see Onyx please tell him I am looking for him. I know he would feel the same way as I do.

Enjoy your day, I hope I didn't wrankle anyones feathers too much. Good Eve
*Turns and leaves*
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at Atrum*

I'll be over in a bit and tell you what happened.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark looks around, well Sanguis Lupus has four "leader" type people, and right now we are down to one,..me, and i will do my best to keep you informed, i saw Onyx and will pass the message the next time i see him, but right now my concern is Vaun
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora looks at everyone and then addresses Ark.*

If he does not return in a few weeks, I'm going to find Fin to talk to him. I know about the path he was going to take and I'm pretty sure I can find him.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman