Walking in on a dark night

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Farbarian »

I found her on the road here. She said she had a message about the farmlands and passed out. She should be fine in a bit.
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Fear keeps you alive! Regret means your still alive.
Potion maker And Coward.
Phoenix Cross
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Phoenix Cross »

Phoenix looked down at the girl putting her hand thruogh the girls ragged hair. It was all knoted up so she stopped, and realized the girl was probably attacked, messengers get attacked often. She was also human, there could be something seful about this girl...

"A Human?" She asked looking back to the male. She realized it was taking too long for the bowl of water to get there so she went over behind the bar, and found a good sized bowl along with a large container filled with water. She filled the bowl, and brought it over to FarBarian.

"Here..."She whispered realizing she was being kind to a Human. What was wrong with her. She didn't like most races, but she was acting somewhat polite, and actually helping.
Dying is almost like taking a new step in life, and finding out what so many people want to know... It's called, Death..
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Food?

Post by cole45 »

Sen swooped out of the Inn's tiny kitchen amid a chorus of Ravens cawing. He had a worn silver tray with some bits of unleavened bread and a small bowl of weak chicken broth, with leaks flowing lonely upon the surface. On the side of the bowl sat some shredded pieces of ginger. It's fragrance wafted up from the plate.

The Valkyn'Vi bowed to the travelers quickly before offering the sparce tray of food to the healer.

“I have discovered that the ill and injured often desire some small repast when they awaken. The ginger of course helps to clear the noise, and hasten awakening.” Sen said with a smile. “Can I get anyone anything else? The fare is simple, but well prepared.”
Travis Cole
Phoenix Cross
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Phoenix Cross »

Phoenix shook her head.

"No thank you, Sir, but we thank you for your help." She then looked back at the girl.

"Why am I so concerned?" She whispered under her breath slightly tilting her head to the side. She looked at the girl as if she was family, and treated the others the same, but she didn't know why. Usually she would ignore everyone, and move on, but this time she couldn't...
Dying is almost like taking a new step in life, and finding out what so many people want to know... It's called, Death..
Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Farbarian »

I thank you both for you aid. I am sure she was attacked by wild animals. I am also sure she will be hungry. *Justures to her protrudeing ribs.*

Poor child probably suffered all her life she deseves more.

(He finishes bandageing her and Places a hand on he forehead and stomach)

*He mumbles a prayer and her eyes blink open*
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Potion maker And Coward.
Phoenix Cross
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Phoenix Cross »

Phoenix almost jumped back, but only showed she was startled by the sudden awakening of the girl. She smiled at her then at FarBarian.

"She looks like she's been starved all her life. She could have been a slave delivering a message." She said this not sure of what she was saying. For some reason she thoguht there was more to the story then that.

She then sat in a chair next to the girl taking a cold damp cloth, and lyign it on her forehead. The girl seemed to have a slight temperature or it could just be herself thinking that.
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

"Well, while she is here she shall eat like royalty. Once she is feeling better, I will serve her as much stew as she can eat. I assume that will be a great deal." Sen says with a slight bow. "Healer, I do not know you name. I am Sen. Should you require anything, I will always be around. The same goes for you miss..."
Travis Cole
Phoenix Cross
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Phoenix Cross »

"Thank you, sir, and please. Call me Phoenix." She said this with a smile, She then stood,and bowed back. She didn't like fancy little girl courtesy's so yes, she bowed.

She then looked back at the girl removing the damp cloth that was now warm, and put it in the cold water of a bowl she had. She squeezed the clothout, and put it back on the girls forehead hoping she will be fine.
Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Farbarian »

*He smiles at Phoenix*
Your doing great miss. You have a fealing for this. Maybe we can work to gether more often.

*Turning to Sen*

I am Brother Jarl, if it is easier on you You can call me Jarl. I have been seeking a place to be useful. Looks around this looks like a good place to start.

(He smiles and nods, then returns to aiding the girl)
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Potion maker And Coward.
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

"Phoenix,Jarl. We all seek a place to be useful." Sen says with a smile. He then goes into the Kitchen and comes out with three wooden bowls filled with thick brown stew. There was a stack of cold bread, and a tray of butter. He set the tray down on the in table.

"Should you require anything else, I will be in the kitchen tending to the ravens." And with that Sen, slipped back into the kitchen.
Travis Cole
Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Farbarian »

*Turns to Phoenix*

A truely hospitable person isn't he?
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Potion maker And Coward.
Phoenix Cross
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Phoenix Cross »

"i know many ways to take care of.. Humans."She then watched the creature of the Phoneix Guard come out of the kitchen with stew. it smelt good as the sent filled the air, but she couldn't eat it. She didn't eat anything with meat in it. She mostly lived off of berries, fruits, and vegitables.

"Yes, he is, Jarl." She said this as if trying to get his name stuck in her head,and remembered.

She once again loked at her stew.

"Do you want it?" She asked looking at Jarl. "I do not eat what i do not know it is made of." She said this looking back at the girl. "she might want seconds. She can have it."She then magically healed another of the girls wounds when Jarl wasn't looking.
Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Farbarian »

(Jarl dosen't seem to be that well fed either, The heat of the stew is the only thing that slows him down from just poaring it down his throut.)

*he reaches for her bowl*

Why thank you miss Phoenix. I think it did have meat in it.
Jarl Garin
Master healer
Potion maker And Coward.
Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Farbarian »

(Jarl dosen't seem to be that well fed either, The heat of the stew is the only thing that slows him down from just poaring it down his throut.)

Jarl Garin
Master healer
Potion maker And Coward.
Farbarian
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Farbarian »

Jarl Garin
Master healer
Potion maker And Coward.