Brokehill Quest: Chapter 4

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale grumbles from his bed only half awake, "Yeah, I had a ghostly visit by the campfire a few nights ago on the eve of the big hubub with the orcs."
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Walking up to the group*

What about the ghosts from a few nights ago? Kels and I did some interaction with them. If I remember correctly back then it had something to do with that ring Rahl and I along with others in town were able to get back for some ummm...trader I believe.

Rosenblood or something like that was the family line I do believe luvs.

Hummm...why are we running into more ghosts anyway and why so much foccus on past events? They could be trying to tell us something, but what is the question other then telling us tales of things that happened to them.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

*After hearing the commotion Seth joins the now growing group.*

"I to have had several accounts with these.....Ghosts."

"I even had a conversation with one about crops I believe."
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

*Lambic sits by what is left of the fire, he has a horn full of ale again. He sits in what seems to be contemplation. However, he could just be sleeping*
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

The rest of the night goes uneventfully. You awake to a foggy morning with the promise of rain.

*OOG Continue to role-play the evenings events in this thread if you wish. Morning Posts should be made in the chapter 5 thread
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!