July Tales for Garret

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

*Sethreal walks into the Inn and approaches Kidwynn.*

"How is everything tonight?" He asks with a touch of suspicion.
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at Sethreal and he can see in her eyes frusteration.*

I can some it up for you luv in one word...

Tense

Actually Sethreal, I think Dallid is planning on heading out soon so Kels and I will meet you outside. Strange, I need air more then I need rum. That rarely happens.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Sethreal
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Sethreal »

"I will meet you there."

"I need to speak with Donovan."

*Sethreal heads toward Donovans office.*
Former captain of the Azure Shields.
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Jux

Post by Nelkie »

*As Jux steps to leave the Inn Arthos says in a upbeat, almost laughing voice*

Jux,

You can slander me all that you want, and I will not take offense. I believe this town has had enough of us two bickering and fighting. You are allowed your opinion and there is nothing I can say or do that will change your mind, so I won't try.

As for being removed as guild head, that is false. I have been wanting to step from being head of the Guild of Hope and work on the guilds of hope and lights trade routes instead. I have been to busy with political stuff to do what I wnat. I have served my guild mates loyaly and honestly and I'm ready for another of my guild mates to take the reins of leadership. By no means have I been forceably removed as leader, it was desision that was coming for some time that I wanted. If my guild mates want me as a leader again, than I will take the responsiblity once again. The guild of light and hope work as a team and the leader talks for us when dealing with group politics. We believe everyone is equal in our guild and we will not hinder any ones freedom with in the guild. We value each others opinions and will listen to each other. That is why some of my guild mates went to talk to you about the coming conflict. It was their choice and I will not fault them for that.
When I talked about the orc's everyone agreed something had to be done. They did not want to see you killed, nor did I. After the meeting with the members it was decidied to give the orc's another chance and give them 3 choices. It was never the desciosn to just kill you on the spot with out talk and a finial attempt to come to a peace full solution. But we where prepared to bring the fight to an end by a peaceful agreement or by force if that was required. But an end to the war between us the orc's was going to come to an end.

The three choices
Exile
Death
Obey the laws and swear feality to the town.

In the confusion of the night some miscomunication came forth and it was mistakely said the orc's was to swear feality to the House instead of the town. The information that was given to Donovan was incomplete and it is my understanding Donovan was just trying to speak for what he thought the house wanted. Only Donovan can speak on this matter in further detail.
I await yuour speach by the fire and I will not interrupt you until you are done speaking.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

(OOG: You do realize jux is nowhere near the inn at this point and has been at the orc cabin for some time right?)
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Arthos

Post by Nelkie »

(OOG: The statement above was said to Jux and Grok as you where leaving the INN. I did not have a chance to respond until now. It is up to you if Jux ingores me and contuines walking up the trail to your cabin. Arthos will be just talking to your back as you go)
My Thoughts

Aaron