"Ladies" in Haven

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

"Ladies" in Haven

Post by Zeira »

As night approaches, Zeira and Brey start to make their way down to Haven. Looking around the area trying to find the local tavern where they last met with Alistair

"I really hope he's around here. If not we're in trouble..."[/i]
Brey
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Brey »

I wouldn't worry about it to much. Hopefully it will all go smoothly. If not we'll just keep our ears open and see what we can find out that way.
"The bigger the purse, the greater the fool..."
-Port City Didact saying
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

(OOG: Good news, I should have a lot of time this week)

Brey and Zeira have no trouble finding the bar they attended last time. When they enter, the reactions are mixed. Some look almost disgusted, like they're about to vomit, some pay them no attention whatsoever, and two, obviously drunk, look..."interested."

Alistair is nowhere to be seen.
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira looks around the room and takes a seat near the drunks. He then whispers in to Brey's ear

"Let's see if our friends here have loose tounges. Go ahead and work your magic sweetness."

After Zeira giggles and casts a glare over at the drunken men
Brey
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Brey »

Brey nudges Zeira, and whispers in his ear

I think we should wait just a little while to see if Allistar shows up. For now lets just keep our eyes, and ears open. If he doesn't show up soon I'll try my luck, but I think I'll need a drink first. Let's see if this will work for now.

Brey turns toward the two men, and smiles with a wink.

So which one of you fine looking gentlemen are going to buy me, and my mother a drink?

Brey lets out an akward giggle
-Port City Didact saying
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Most turn away when Brey questions the crowd, but one, turning a touch red and with a voice slightly slurring, says, "Well I'd be happy to. Bring the lady a drink and one for her friend."

He smiles at both, and then burps.
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

When the drink arrives Zeira smiles and starts to drink it slowly.

"Thanks..."

Zeira listens to some of the conversations around the room
Brey
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Brey »

((OOC: Posting for Brey because he doesn't have access to a computer right now))

Brey bats his eyes at the fellow and sips his drink

"So what's your name handsome? I'm new in town and trying to get acquainted. Any place where a girl like me could find some work?"
-Port City Didact saying
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

"Name's Delk, and I imagine a girl like you could find work just about anywhere she looked."

Zeira notices first on the other side of teh room the bar wench who served them last time. She seems almost anxious and as she turns Zeira's way, a large bruise can be seen beneath her eye.
Brey
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Brey »

*Brey leans in toward Delk and speaks in a whisper*

"To tell you the truth, I've decided to move here in search of my father. You see I have never met him, and he does not yet know of my existence. I didn't want to say it outright, because I wouldn't be able to recognize him if he were here, and I wanted to ease him into the idea of it. Do you know of a man named Allistar, and where I may find him? It would mean the world to me if you could help."

*Brey winks at Delk and smiles*
-Port City Didact saying
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira cocks an eyebrow when Brey whispers into the man's ear and turns to his attention towards the barmaid