The Return

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira looks at the dress and wig and sighs

"Dammit..."

Zeira goes behind one of the bushes and starts to change. After a few moments he comes out wearing the dress and wig

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this. Hurry up with the makeup and lets get done with this"
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

I dont know Zeira, you actually may look respectable like in a a Dress...

*smirks
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira rolls his eyes at Serriths comment and sits down next to Brey

"Whatever...This better work Brey or so help me..."
Brey
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Brey »

Brey starts to apply the makeup, globbing on thick layers to cover up Zeira's scars. After a while Zeira starts to transform from a ugly scarred man to a homely woman. Brey starts to apply his own makeup then making his own face transform. A couple of hours later two men complete their metamorphosis. Zeira appears as an older woman with dark hair while Brey has taken on a younger girls appearence, almost cute if you had not just watched the whole process happen.

"Ready to go when you are"

Brey gives Zeira wink and smiles
"The bigger the purse, the greater the fool..."
-Port City Didact saying
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Zeira shifts uncomfortably in the dress and adjusts his wig. In a pile next to a tree you see most of Zeiras gear including his spear and armor

"Brey and I are going to head down and try to put together a meeting with some people. I would assume that the elves may know what some of you look like so you might not want to chance going down there yet until we scope a few things out to see if it's safe to go in undisguised. It only took about an hour or so for the elves to catch us last time."
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*looks ill

"I think i just threw up in my mouth a lil bit....I have to admit....I think the scars would have made you look like a more appealing woman..."

*gathers his gear and Ax

"Im ready to move when you all are."
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

"Well if you guys truely feel the need to come along that's fine but Brey and I have to go in seperately so we can go make contact and see whats going on. I assume you and Mohdri are going to scope things out with the elves. The rest of you guys should wait here. We'll meet back in a little bit."

Zeira goes over by his gear and begins to hide it as best as he can. When he's done he starts heading down to Haven
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

OOG: If you guys are splitting up as it appears you are, go ahead and start a separate thread for each group, even if you are staying put. This will let me know who is where. If you are flying solo and prefer to handle things privately, we can do that as well.