From the Dreaming

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Drake Silentfoot
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Drake Silentfoot »

Drake points the way, and the two walk together down the trail towards the House Of Chance.
"Well they said that either i cud be a town guard or dey wud cut my head off. Well DUH, of course i picked town guard!"
Haku
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Haku »

If fate so chooses that our paths were meant to cross, so be it. As I'm new to this realm, any information would be greatly appreciated. For instance, What is the name of this land?
~ Carpe Nocturn ~

Paer'An' Alla'Ana
Lightning Rider
Defender of the Flame
Honor Guard of the Last Grand Oracle
Drake Silentfoot
New in Town
New in Town

"Most around here refer to it as Caldonia or Far reach, depends on where you are in town. And if you run into some elves you know that you are in haven, i think." He says with a look of confusion in his face.
"Well they said that either i cud be a town guard or dey wud cut my head off. Well DUH, of course i picked town guard!"
Haku
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Haku »

Elves, bah! They and their kind cannot be trusted... And what do you know of this House of Chance? From what I've gathered, it's home to a handful of Painted folk, but who else resides there?
~ Carpe Nocturn ~

Paer'An' Alla'Ana
Lightning Rider
Defender of the Flame
Drake Silentfoot
New in Town
New in Town

Various other people, as you probably know because it is a house of gambling and merriment and such, may folk frequent the House of Chance and eventually you shall meet them all.
Haku
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Haku »

Hmmm, I see... And what can you tell me of my new employer, the Viceroy of the House of Chance? And what brought you to this place, Drake? Seeking your life's fortune?
~ Carpe Nocturn ~

Paer'An' Alla'Ana
Lightning Rider
Defender of the Flame
Drake Silentfoot
New in Town
New in Town

I do not know that much of Abbadon, but from what i can tell he is trustworthy. And im not here for personal gain, it would be nice, but i came to Caldonia for different reasons.
phoenix28
New in Town
New in Town

Post by phoenix28 »

*On the road following the other two are two Valkin' Vi. In a sleepy voice Hitsu says*

"We'll be there soon Keyaku. And we can ask Mr. Abaddon if there is some food to spare before we go to bed. Maybe there will be some sweets too."

*She puts her arm around her sister to help her continue walking while giving her a happy smile*
Hitsu
Drake Silentfoot
New in Town
New in Town

Drake turns around to see the two walking behind him, "Would you care for some help getting your friend to wherever she needs to go?"
phoenix28
New in Town
New in Town

Post by phoenix28 »

*Hitsu stops with Keyaku, clearly surprised as she thought they were alone on the road*

"Thank you for your offer. We are really tired and just looking to get some food before we go take a nap. I'm hoping to find some sweets too"

*Hitsu smiles clearly looking excited at the possibility of sweets*
Hitsu
Haku
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Haku »

The warrior Valkin Vi' stands silently to one side as he listens to the exchange

What are your names little ones? He asks in as gentle a voice as possible

Master Drake and I are on our way to find the Elder Abaddon also, and as long as our paths remain the same you shall always find protection behind my shield. I do not know what dangers lurk in this land, but we An' Irri' must always be vigiliant and safeguard our brothers and sisters.
~ Carpe Nocturn ~

Paer'An' Alla'Ana
Lightning Rider
Defender of the Flame
phoenix28
New in Town
New in Town

Post by phoenix28 »

"Thank you that would be good. My name is Hitsu and this is my sister Keyaku."

*Hitsu points to Keyaku as she introduces her*

"So you know Mr. Abbaddon too?"
Hitsu
Haku
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Haku »

"I know OF the Elder Abaddon, but i do not know him personally. Do you and your sister know anything about this strange land? I'm newly arrived myself, and I feel like a child lost in the woods."
~ Carpe Nocturn ~

Paer'An' Alla'Ana
Lightning Rider
Defender of the Flame