dragging the unwilling

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

General Maximus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by General Maximus »

All counts should be able to be understood. Any one that is going Whaaaa is doing no damage in my mind. Slow down and say two, two, two, two or you are not doing damage.

Yes, this means you can swing faster than you can say the damage. But that helps balance the smaller quick weapons.
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

Page 85 2008 Final Haven Rulebook
The only exception to the 90/45 degree rule is Tiny weapons (daggers, fists).
and slow enough that all calls can be spoken and understood clearly in order to avoid confusion by all parties.
Just a couple of quotes for reference purposes.
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

the guy that did the micro machines commercials is in the guniess book of world records for the fastest talker. He would have quite the advantage.

I'm tired, its past my bed time. Ignore me.
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

Any ways - back to the subject of dragging or carrying.

from the rulebook
Carrying Another Character
Due to safety issues a player is NOT allowed to physically carry another player (except, of course, during an out of game emergency). Instead, a player whose character is being carried simply needs to put both hands on the shoulder of the player whose character is carrying them. When carrying someone, a player may not move faster than a walk.

okay, so lets say that my character is having dinner with your character and you say something that offends me. I tell you I'm picking up or dragging your character. You don't want to be picked up or dragged. Can I do this?

My original post wasn't to chew out Chris. I thought there was a legitimate question here and I'm not sure it was ever answered before the subject got off topic.

However, if it was, I guess I missed it.
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

No, not unless you are incapacitated, slept, ko'd, at or below 0, ensorceled or poisoned(where you are rendered incapable of resisting), implanted with a suggestion, etc. You can't just say you are picking up an unwilling active person and walk away with them.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Rhul
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rhul »

I say if he offends you, yo hit him with a zero damage attack and explain to all the onlookers that they just heard a very audible slap (or punch, I guess).