Fear Immunities

Need help? Others (may) have answers!

Moderator: Admin

Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

I normally don't do this, but I really think this thread needs to stop (looking at moderators). When any thread devolves to "I can build a better combat monster" (which is a small part of most LARPS, and a discussion I'm REALLY sick of hearing about), it's probably not going any where fast and is dangerously close to starting the forums aflame (if you get my meaning).
Jaycen Blackhawk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Jaycen Blackhawk »

Adam wrote:I normally don't do this, but I really think this thread needs to stop (looking at moderators). When any thread devolves to "I can build a better combat monster" (which is a small part of most LARPS, and a discussion I'm REALLY sick of hearing about), it's probably not going any where fast and is dangerously close to starting the forums aflame (if you get my meaning).
Well said.
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

Soldier
Mercenary
The Last Hawk
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

I totally agree with Adam. To be honest I'm doing my best from trying to restrain myself from commenting due to the thin like that is about to be crossed.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

i disagree, debates are great, for exposing breaks and other things, without this current topic choaking cloud wouldnt have been fixed and would only have been brought up later when someone got killed, although i do agree that the poison/fear argument is lame, its all matter of opinion and theres no super skill that beats the rest.

and to the erlier question i think immunity would still work under poison, i belive you just cant use skills that require a charge time or a life point.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

You know Temple and I just love to bicker. :D
Last I checked neither one of us takes this stuff seriously. We learned our lesson about 5 years ago. I still remeber the thread. We both still love to jab each other at every opportunity, though.

At any rate, immunity would be passive so yeah, you could still be immune to fear while poisoned. Granted, you still can't do anything useful so I'd run anyway. :)
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
Adam
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Adam »

Open, honest debate is fine. But we've had the "I can do/soak/ignore more damage than you can" conversations before. It, quite frankly, irritate me quite a bit. It gets to a point that I stop reading a thread, even if there are good points made later on in said thread.