Returning from patrol

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Aurora nods*

That's pretty much what I was going to suggest, but I figured you'd want to talk to Mr. Abaddon to make him understand that Mr. Raviel has left us no other option then this.

*Finds a twig and pulls it out of her hair.*

As I stated I'm sorry he got away and that I didn't get my dagger stuck into him deep enough to pull him out of that tree with me.
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

*nods to all

"Not really pushed as much as physically leapt on top of her trying to dislodge her from the tree....and he did suceed at that."

*looks over to Aurora

"Do you still have that parchment we found from him?"

*Smiles as he sits up and feels better after the strong concotion Korrigan gave him

"Ohh I had fully intended of bringing him back alive....just not in one piece, it was never really stated that he had to be unharmed....now is another story entirely though!"
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

*Looks confused but goes through her pouch and produces the document Serith is talking about and hands it over to Esmerelda.*
Day-43
I have raised these Orcs and Ga-Vin together, from Babby to adult. I inflicted great pain on them when they were aggressive towards each other, and rewarded them when they showed aggression towards others. They have since acquired an almost familial bond, normally expressed in warm-blooded creatures. See previous experiment logs for details.

For the last month, I have been starving them in separate cages, allowing them occasionally to eat, but only tiny amounts of Human flesh.

I have procured a fatty Humann of previously luxurious lifestyle. There is not an ounce of muscle on him. He should be a most tempting snack, indeed. But we shall see!

I shall return soon to run the experiment. There is still some time left to starve the People until they are most desperate.
-Raviel
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman