As Corbyn talks to the non distict man

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Dia Kuni
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Dia Kuni »

Dia's eyes get very wide and she runs over to the group. She begins to dance while the bard plays his music. When she hears him string out a tune as simply as he did for Ren, she cheers, "One for me too, please! Please??"

She bats her eyes lashes, trying to look flirty, though it's hard to notice beyond her bulb-like eyes and the grotesque paint she wears.
Keep the Balance. Be the Voice for the Dead. Whenever a spirit cries out in anguish, be there to right the wrong, so that they may rest in peace.
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

::snaps back to reality after staring off into the distance for so long.::
sorry, I must have been thinking of my little shadow dancer. ::Pulls a big swig off of the rum before handing it back to kidwyn, and begins restringing his bow:: memories keep catching up to me. ::looks up as dia runs over with a smile:: you know little one, you remind me of my little shadow dancer, please join us for a drink, and then to drown my memories even more each of you shall dance with me! ::slams his fist on the table:: yes! drinking, and dancing, by the maker we shall forget the past tonight!
"I think you underestimate the sneakiness"
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn takes a drink and looks at Ren*

Dancin'...what you givin' lessons? Also, if ya don't mind me askin' who is this "little shadow dancer"?

*She pauses and looks at his bow for a moment as if remembering something.*

If ya don't want ta talk about it, I completely understand.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

another time perhaps,
::stands up::
tonight is for friends who are with us.
::offers hand to each of the women::
now, I may not be good at dancing, but I make up for it with exhuberance
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn extends her hand hesitantly*

Umm...I was serious on the lessons luv. Even though I might be able to "dance" my way in combat. The more formalized version of said activity is somethin' I'm not quite familiar with.

Not sayin' I'm not wilin' ta try, but this will absolutely be interestin'.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Ignoring the slit to the lady…Rosamund sits down. If you want to learn I can show you the courtly and silvanne was of dance. Winks at Kidwynn just don’t tell my father that I know the silvanne dance. I can show you how to fan dance but that is not a well known form of dance and most likely you will not see it at the ball.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn smirks*

I'm up for learnin' anythin' tonight luv. Been a very long time since I have have felt like havin' some fun and possibly make a complete fool out of myself.

*She takes another drink*

Need ta live once in awhile and not think of some things from one's past or one will just end up very cranky and that's not a place I want ta be in.
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

well, if it be court dancing you're wanting, I'll have to change my mind, I had enough of that in the royal courts
::quirks his eyebrow at the human girl that's sitting with the half-orc, and then leans low to whisper::
ah, what do we have here? I spy a new quarry to practice my archery and possibly forget my trouble while... if you beautiful ladies will excuse me, I must go... inquire as to her... marital status.
::gets up and then turns back to kidwyn and the lady::
that half orc is big, open the window for me in case I feel the sudden need to jump through it, if you would
::bows deep, pivots, and struts over to the table with the human girl and the half orc::
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn shakes her head and speaks to Ren in a whisper.*

Remember that deal about me havin' your back? I'll get between you and tha big guy, but you'll owe me. You are not goin' ta need that window...just trust me.

Be careful or I might have to smack you upside your head myself.
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

::whispers back::
oh don't get me wrong, you can get between us, but I'm still going out the window coward remember?
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Looks at him with a mischievous grin*

Warrior...remember I'm not as weak as I might appear. Just get behind me, you can still have your out, but let me have some fun, will ya?

Besides I might be able ta double-talk my way out of it as well...pirate, remember? I'm not goin' ta allow the guy to tear up the bar if things get out of hand.

*Ren will notice Kidwynn has produced a rock in her hand just in case she needs to get the big guys attention.*
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

done and done
::strides up to the couple::
excuse me mam, I couldn't help but notice that you didn't have a drink allow me to remedy that post haste
::reaches into his cloak and pulls out a bottle of dark elven black lemonade, two silver chalices, and a wooden cup. Pours the first chalice and hands it to the woman, pours the second chalice and puts it in front of himself, and then sets the cup and the remnants of the bottle in front of the half-orc::
you may have some too sir, bodyguarding is thirsty work!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Leans up against a beam in the Inn and watching the action going on now both with Corbyn and Ren.*

*She leans over and looks at the Lady.*

Well, this ought ta be entertainin'. Haven't we both seen that move by a certain someone before?

*She shrugs*

Guess the dancin' lessons will just have to wait luv.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

Trying to remember….Just who was it….. Hearing all of this the lady puts her arms around her middle and just starts laughing…a tear falls from her eye and she brushes it away with one finger....doing her best imitation of a pirate of a wondering rogue she struts over to the window…I feel the urge for some night air.

I hope he does not get hurt i find him so amusing.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

The minstral smiles and begins to play the lute again, but without singing.

He says: "I would sure love to sing more, but my mouth is dry and a drink I was promised"

The group of peasants cheer in the corner as they all take a swig of something.
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them