Final Haven, July 2007 Event

What did you think of the last event? Post your opinions and disucss the comments of others here!

Moderator: Admin

Laura
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Laura »

I have to admit that I was not feeling the larp vibe when i got to the event on friday I had missed a few events and I had no Idea what was going on. But as the event started and I got more into character. I was having fun... I would have liked to have seen some combat friday night before the break of dawn. it was just a weird feeling not having to heal anyone until Saturday...but you guys made up for that On Saturday... From the moment that i leaft the Inn I was on the move as soon as i would get back I would be off to something else...The Puzzle cave was just awsome...I think that we were very lucky to have out "meat" shields other wise we would have been in a lot of trouble. and thank got for healing potions. The kendal keep battle both times was jsut awsome. The paniced feeling that i had the first time right before we retreated will be with me for a long time. And then ending the event being part of the human chain to help the lady... Over all it was a good event...It is funny I got to role play with differnt people...In fact when we were packing up i realized that i did not et a chance to ro0le play with the normal people that i role play with...I miss those and yet it is great to make new freindss and allies in the world of Final haven. And finaly to CJ and Leif you guys rocked as newbies. It was really great to get to know you guys and I hope to see you at the next event Thank you to all PC's and NPC's for all your hard work!!!
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
~Henry David Thoreau~
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Oh yes super mad props to Leif and CJ...OMG you guys both rocked!!!

CJ I loved the super sneaky against the swap trolls...out of nowhere one big hammer hitting that swap troll...that was awsome.!!!

Leif the role-playing and all when we were scouting when Kidwynn and Ren were having our little discussion on things...fun.

I thought I loved last event...this one was even better.
Last edited by Kidwynn on Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Lady
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lady »

To the other pc, I love that Rosamund gets to play dress up on the Kidwind for the ball. then there was, when I was going to sleep Sen and every one said leave to cook alone as one. LOL. I loved waking up to naked Ka…..well he was not naked he was striping though and had my leather bodice on. Thank you Slisk, for being the only one with enough guts to tell Rosamund what mating was. Then there was the getting drunk with the pirate. Hell it was a good game all the way around the board.

To the GM some as always, great job. The vampire thing has me pumped I have a soft spot for vamps. And I have his necklaces hehehehehe.
I too shall lie in the dust when I am dead, but now let me win noble renown.
-Homer,
Greek (800 BC - 700 BC)
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

I was glad to be there, but getting hit by "18 magic" from my mighty leader wasn't the greatest way to express your appreciation.. :D
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

Hey all! Thank you so much for all the fun this weekend, and all the kind words on this board! I'm really glad you liked larping with me as much as I liked larping with you.

I originally was going to list everyone that helped me feel comfortable enough to throw myself into it. But one problem, it was everyone! thanks again, and I'll CERTAINLY be coming back to every event I possibly can. Once my bruises heal that is :lol:
ok, I'll be around the boards here, so talk to you soon, and thanx again!
"I think you underestimate the sneakiness"
Durgan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Durgan »

Hey guys, thought I would chime in as well now that I have time to sit down at the computer. Had a great time for my first event, and really had fun role-playing my butt off.

I didn't really notice a slow time during Friday night, but I had a pretty full plate trying to intruduce my character to everyone! Saturday was awesome, though, it seemed everywhere I looked I was stuck in the middle of something, whether it was shocking the hell out of a river troll, fighting giant preying mantis or running around the inn hitting an indestructible, 10-crush swinging giant in the back for "1", because "I want to help, dang it, but I ain't all that big!".

To top it all off, Valoren invited me to meet up with him in WinterHaven next month, so barring some huge deal, you can expect Durgan there.
Dia Kuni
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Dia Kuni »

I had a lot of fun this weekend! ^_^ I missed everyone, and was there for some of the more priceless moments. Like when Slisk explained the "puchi-puchi" to the Lady. Priceless. Some of Atrum's reactions were priceless too, especially when stuff just came out of NOWHERE!!

Things got REALLY interesting, really quick on Saturday! Honestly folks, I don't know anymore than you about what's happening with Dia, so if you learn anything else, let me know. I'm just doing my job as a player. lol

I missed Shae and Kahl sooo much this event, but Sen was back and that made everything much cooler. I love you, Sen! lol The new players made it SO worthwhile too! You guys were AWESOME! CJ played a Gutherie sooo well! You were soo adorable! And Ren (Leif), you did an awesome job of playing a mostly-aloof and distantly handsome Valkyn'Vi man. Nice! ^_~

I want to give special thanks to the GM's for working with me and letting me bring DOOOOM upon all. ::maniacal laughter:: Just kidding, but seriously, thank you guys. And thank you Vorelan for being so sweet to me and helping me get through the day. LOOOOOVE!! ^_^

I need to get my Chicago Girlies up here for this. No single man in Haven will be safe!! Hahaha!!
Keep the Balance. Be the Voice for the Dead. Whenever a spirit cries out in anguish, be there to right the wrong, so that they may rest in peace.
GM_Chris
GM

Post by GM_Chris »

Lets be honest

We have the best looking ladies in all of Larpdom I could not imagine more of them!
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

I have to agree, not that I have much experiance in larpdom, but there are some very beautiful ladies in haven, and dia's bringing more? thank god my wife is coming to the next event otherwise I'd probobly be in more trouble than I usually am :oops:
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Excellent. Corbyn is single for the first time in four years, and bringing more ladies will provide opportunities for Atreus and I to continue our mission of repopulating Phantara as fast as possible. It's difficult work, but sacrifices must be made in these trying times.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

Corbyn wrote:Excellent. Corbyn is single for the first time in four years, and bringing more ladies will provide opportunities for Atreus and I to continue our mission of repopulating Phantara as fast as possible. It's difficult work, but sacrifices must be made in these trying times.
:lol: nice
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Hey now, what do we single character ladies get?

The pirate girl with the big hat wants something as well darn it.

:P :twisted: :D
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Just join the line that is forming in front of Castle Gravesbane. Atreus and I will look you over and see if you are worthy breeding material. :lol:
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

LOL

Wow, how about I just stop swooping in during a dark elf cave to lead a charge then.

*giggles*
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

So the elves have already taken over I see?

Trying to impregnate all our womens for their glorious empire....

Sure Im on to your ploy Corbyn and Atrius, im hip to your vibe....

(c:
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"