Tracking

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*helps Arthos dig*

Only someone truely evil could do something like this.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

The dirt around the boy is easily pushed away and his body pulled from the wall. His pale skin and limp body is a ghastly sight. Bruises and scrapes decorate his face and arms. Suddenly he shudders and coughs. A small cloud of dirt escape his lips and in a whisper he says simply, "I knew someone would come..."
Curufin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Curufin »

*Curufin readies himself around the people helping the boy, listening for any other presence in the cave*

"We should take the boy back to the Inn. He looks like he could use some healing."

(OOG) does the cave continue on? Or is this as far as it goes?
Lost my train of thought.....
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

The cavern ends here
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Searching

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos helps pull the boy form the dirt. Arthos detects magic on the boy. Arthos turns to the Donovan and Lady Katherine*

Please take the boy and wrap him blankets. I'm going to search for hidden passages with in this cavaran. Once the search is completed let us head back to town.

*Arthos turns to lady Katherine*
Bye the way, didn't you say Azara was at the cave. I don't see her around. If she does not show up in a couple minutes half of us should go back to town and the other half should search for her. If that sounds good to both of you.

*Arthos detects for magic in the cave (Sense magic) and searchs for any hidden passages (Spot Skill)*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*Kathryn wraps the boy in her cloak and lifts him onto her hip*

She was here when Dallid and I left the cave, but she was not here when we got back. I don't know where she could have gone to.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Sensing that tracking would be futile in this weather and that all will become clear soon, the party senses that everyone should rush back to the guild hall and so they do, the thought lingering in the back of their minds, if only we could help Corbyn...

(I'm heading out of town on Thursday and so I'm rushing this to an end...would like to get the Corbyn stuff done in order to get Vince back into game early Friday)
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

*As if Kathryn senses the urgency of getting back to the Guild hall, she heads out with the little boy wrapped in her cloak*
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Going

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos heads back to the guild hall*
My Thoughts

Aaron