Finding Lady Correl

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Aislynne
Town Member
Town Member

Finding Lady Correl

Post by Aislynne »

Aislynne walks from the inn, hear eyes giving away that her soul feels empty after seeing Delayne in such a manner. She gathers any strength she has left to belt out to any that can listen:

"I must find the lady correl a dear friend is depended on it!"

With that she starts toward the treeline hoping that she can find information regarding her whereabouts and status.
If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

I will aid in the search for our Lady Corel. When was she last seen? How long has she been missing?

*Val frowns, her voice is heavy with concern as she awaits answers*
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

Atrum speaks before people start leaving the Inn with a heavy sigh*

I was told that she sacrificed herself to aid us. That ED trapped the essence of the perfect being within a box, and that Corell sacrificed herself to release that essence so that ED could be harmed.

*He looks at each lady including Delayne*

What needs to be discovered first is who has that box, and then if there is a way to release Correl without another Dragons essence being trapped within. Has anyone seen or heard anything about the other dragon that accompanied Corell when they first contacted us about the artifacts?
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!
Aislynne
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aislynne »

"Thank you for your help with this quest Val."

She hears Atrum's sigh and turns to see him begin to speak.

"I have heard little of the other dragon since my first acquaintence. Thank you for clearing up her where abouts as none of us have heard such a story about Lady Correl. You are correct our first action should be to find the box then see who may come out with her. I am not too eager to see that first dragon return to Haven. Do we know anything of this box's location or maybe a description?"

She then looks to Atrum:

"It is my intent to find as much about Lady Correl and her whereabouts as possible, your strong sword and intellect would be greatly appreciated in this."
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Delayne shakes her head. "Nonono...much worse...this is much worse than death. In death one is free...but imprisoned in a box?"

"I can't..." She sobs and rambles. "I let them all die."

"You didn't trust her," She says to no one in particular, rocking back and forth. "You didn't trust her and now she gave herself for you."
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Pugo listing form his spot on the wood pile. Looks up as Aislynne walks out and starts talking. He looks around for Delayne as well. He looks puzzled at first than something else seem to creep acros shis face. A look of horror has set into his face now. With a snarl in his voice he speaks.*

"What happen to Delayne? Where she be at?"

*He drop's off the wood pile and move close to Aislynne and the others.*

"I help you track for box. What it look like?"

*At this point Pugo stops about 12 feet form the others.*
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

OOG - Sorry to do this, but I think there is some confusion. Aislynne, did you leave the inn or are you inside the inn? I just wanted to verify where we were.
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

OOC: I got confused by a couple of the posts...tell me where I really am and I'll fix this, hehe.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Aislynne
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aislynne »

OOC: I was out of the INN already but Atrums post was in the inn so lets say he caught me at the door and I walked back in...Posts to be continued in the INN under Looking for Lady Correl
Pugo Redfang
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Pugo Redfang »

*Come walking back to Aislynne and the others with gear over his back.*

"I ready go once Sikaron get done forging." *He points to where DewBerry works.* "I have to try and track down Moloc too but he out inthe woods. He might even be near were the jade serpent felled."

*He moves to a spot as he finishs packing his gear. Than await in a quite stances.*