In search of Chaos

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

**Lambic entered the Inn shortly behind Dallid, just in time to hear his briefing.**

Well, a cold trail is better that no. I would join you, if you'll have me. Being neither sage nor scout, I'm not sure what good I will be to you. But I would like to come along. Oh and I should let the Phoenix know that I am going.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid nods*

"More than Sages and Scouts are required. Mel does not know of any other surviving villagers. Should we find Aspects along this path, they will likely reside within Raiders. Mel witnessed but a few Raiders during the fighting, but all those he saw were Orcs. To assume a friendly reception is clearly most unwise, as would a belief they can be easily defeated."
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

*Exits his office and approaches Dallid*

I recommend you take Kels, Sethreal, Kidwynn, Gideon, Midnight, and Don-Mayo as they are quite familiar with the requirements and dangers of this task. Ask three or four of the new residents to go as well, so that they might become more familiar with how we interact with any of our neighbors you might encounter, and learn more about the local geography. Along with those who have already agreed to accompany you, it should be an adequate party to handle anything within reason. Should you require aid, send the swiftest member back to us, and we will join you with all possible haste. At present, this is the single most important mission before our community. May your journey be fruitful and safe. Should the female dragon return, I will update her on our progress and ask for further guidance.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
DarKarath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DarKarath »

*Listening in the corner of the room when the Duke finishes Darkarath walks over

"If this is an open call, im game, if the Phoenix dont need me elsewhere that is."

*Nods towards Drake
Formerly DarKarath
Loyal Guardsmen of the Phoenix Guard
Azure Shield Company

Now Working on a new Character...
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

*Drake turns to DarKarath*

"You are welcome to join us on our hike."

*Drake then turns to Dallid*

"I'm not sure what kind of feeling that I will get when another Aspect comes near, but I will let you know when anything happens to me first."
Drakelenas Elderich
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

*Drake stands up on the table*

"For those of you who will come to help us would you please make your way outside in an orderly fashion so we can get a good head count."

*With that said Drake steps down off the table and straightens it up. He also finds himself cleaning as he walks towords the door*
Drakelenas Elderich
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn stand there and goes through her bag to see that she has everything she might need while the party travels while those that are not going leaves the building. After that she pulls out a book and begins reading it while scribbling inside the pages as if trying to figure something out.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Midnight »

*Overhearing the Duke's words, Midnight hops off the table she is perched on nearby, just behind Don Mayo. She looks at Don Mayo and tips her head to the side inquisitively.*

Coming?
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid nods to Corbyn and Drake*

“May we return with more than we depart with.”
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.