Request for Help

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Request for Help

Post by Nelkie »

*After a long trek back from the fishing village Arthos walks into the in and ask's for everone's attention*

I have some good news. The missing lake has been found! It is only a mile from the Fishing Village. I need help clearing a path from the fishing village to the lake. This is to help the people of the villag etravel safely between their boats and theri homes. I looking for anyone who wants chop down some trees, clear some brush, and help create a simple road.

I'm going to gather up some supplies and be ready to head back in an hour or so. Meet me back in the Inn if you are interested.
My Thoughts

Aaron
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

*Having been down by the river, Corbyn saw Arthos' return and makes his way up to the Inn.*

Arthos my friend, that is excellent news that the lake was found. For your road building exercise, to minimize the number of our citizens who must participate in the labor, and to speed it along, I will send a small contingent of my troops. They will be under your command until the project is completed. After the road is finished, I will assign them to watch over the fishing villagers as they return to their vital task of helping to feed so many in the surrounding lands.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Corbyn

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos bows to Corbyn out of respect*

Thank you my Lord Corbyn. I will put the troops to work and should have the road completed in a moons time.
My Thoughts

Aaron
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

An excuse to break stuff? sounds like a plan.
Gomja555
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gomja555 »

*Seeing corbyn entering the Inn Incarius breaks from the group outside and follows*

"My Lord" Incarius bows upon approaching

"Arthos if you can give me a couple hours I will return with you " He then turns toward Corbyn
"My Lord thier is a group that wishes to meet with you that the magistrate knows, and their be a wee bit more we need to tell ye about the happenings at the village"

"the lan fellow was found dead no tracks, no eyes and with a note stuck in his pants saying ' I see you'. The lad yalka over at the fishing village and meself believe it to wise that no one goes off alone and if someone is found alone to question them. There were no signs of a disturbance Lan put up no fight. My thoughts best case this was the work of pentag though not likely seeing how the murderer used blunt weapons or fists, not his style. Therefore we probably have a second murderer about and that I would believe should call for such necessaty , on your word"

"The same shall be suggested to Robert when I see him so all of us may work together to ferret out this mess. Alas I do rattle but the needs of the village are at hand and this meeting I suspect has been waiting for awile"

Incarius stops takes a drink looks up like hes trying to remeber something then smiles " Yup thats it lad " as he awaits an answer he gathers another mug of ale to take with him
"Truth is in the eye of the constable"
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Thank you for that succinct report Constable. Let us go meet this group that the magistrate knows. Afterwards, go see Robert and inform him of these crimes. I have every confidence that the two of you working in concert will be able to determine the identity of the murderer and bring him or her to justice.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven